Hot Dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!

LJH1

I just saw on the Food Network station a show called "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives" (love watching this show) tonight they had a place called Hank's Haute Dogs all sorts of homemade dogs and on Fridays his special is lobster dog, looks amazing. Busy busy spot.

SO I got out of bed and had to check out the internet, its located a stones throw from International Market Place here is the link for those interested

http://www.hankshautedogs.com/

He also featured Germaines Luau.

LJH1 - I saw that episode too! It looks so good!

Dusty - Puka Dog was featured on Anthony Bourdain's "No Reservations". Looked REALLY good too!

Not really a hot dog person but I'm willing to give the lobster one a try.

I love hot dogs AND lobster so that is right up my alley! According to their website, it's only offered on Fridays though so make sure you go on the right day!

yes thanks, I saw that.

Also next to the International Market is the Puka Dog. There are only two locations, the original in Kauai and the new one in Waikiki. These are not your average hot dogs.....

http://www.pukadog.com/

Mmm, I LOVE puka dogs. I get one (polish sausage, with lilikoi mustard and pineapple relish) each time I visit Kauai. I highly recommend it.

And on a related note, for the best hamburgers ever check out Duane's Ono Burger in Anahola, Kauai if you have a rental car. The local buy burger is sooooo good!

Archived