HELP!! Canadian cruise with 9 & 7 year old

Hi!!

I have cruise fever. I am really wanting to go on the Carnival Glory to Canada this summer. I am just wondering will my son (7 yo) and daughter ( 9 yo)....would they enjoy this???

Are there kids on this cruise in July and August????

Thanks for all you help.:)

We've done this cruise four times, with the fifth booked for Labor Day weekend. The five-day Canada cruise got us hooked! All of our cruises have been with our sons - the first time they were 4, 8 and 13. The two younger ones will be with us Labor Day - they're now 10 and 14. There will be lots of kids on board in both July and August and Camp Carnival will be very busy. The onboard activities for kids are great. I have three photo albums from our Canada cruises at http://community.webshots.com/user/nybumpkin. (There's also an album for Carnival Glory, although that was an Eastern Caribbean cruise.)

Saint John is a bit on the quiet side, but it's a really nice town that is very walkable. The City Market is a great place to visit and shop. Halifax has lots of great activities for kids - my sons really enjoyed the Harbour Hopper duck tour.

There will be a ton of kids on board in the summer (much to manys chagrin!).

My kids love cruises and they're about to go on their fifth. They go to camps that the cruise lines offer. Some are better than others. We also have them spend their evenings with us if they want to.

My girls feel that Camp Carnival is the best out of the lines that they've been on (RCCL, Disney, NCL).

Book the cruise - they'll love it and so will you!

We've done this cruise four times, with the fifth booked for Labor Day weekend. The five-day Canada cruise got us hooked! All of our cruises have been with our sons - the first time they were 4, 8 and 13. The two younger ones will be with us Labor Day - they're now 10 and 14. There will be lots of kids on board in both July and August and Camp Carnival will be very busy. The onboard activities for kids are great. I have three photo albums from our Canada cruises at http://community.webshots.com/user/nybumpkin. (There's also an album for Carnival Glory, although that was an Eastern Caribbean cruise.)

Saint John is a bit on the quiet side, but it's a really nice town that is very walkable. The City Market is a great place to visit and shop. Halifax has lots of great activities for kids - my sons really enjoyed the Harbour Hopper duck tour.

I am from CNY (syracuse area):o Thanks ......I am going to book it. Thanks!!

I took the Pride in April..you are going to love it!!!!:)

There will be a ton of kids on board in the summer (much to manys chagrin!).

My kids love cruises and they're about to go on their fifth. They go to camps that the cruise lines offer. Some are better than others. We also have them spend their evenings with us if they want to.

My girls feel that Camp Carnival is the best out of the lines that they've been on (RCCL, Disney, NCL).

Book the cruise - they'll love it and so will you!

Thanks !!! I am going to book it!

Yes they'll love it. We'll be going on this cruise for the third time this July. It's a nice change from the Caribbean cruises year after year. :) One thing I like about it is that it's not usually unbearably hot like the southern cruises sometimes are.

Yes they'll love it. We'll be going on this cruise for the third time this July. It's a nice change from the Caribbean cruises year after year. :) One thing I like about it is that it's not usually unbearably hot like the southern cruises sometimes are.

And for that reason I'd make sure the kids know that they're not going to a warm climate (which is probably what most people equate with cruise ships).

Archived