Celeb Equinox-thalasso therapy pool?

chaka7969

Thanks for the T-pool info. Too bad I really enjoyed it. I really wanted to try the Eq.

Can I get your opinion on AC's Blu rm dining. Is it as good as specialty dining? I have only experienced sp dining on Celeb Constellation and on HAL Zuiderdam. They where both fantastic but I favored Celeb.

Thanks for the T-pool info. Too bad I really enjoyed it. I really wanted to try the Eq.

Can I get your opinion on AC's Blu rm dining. Is it as good as specialty dining? I have only experienced sp dining on Celeb Constellation and on HAL Zuiderdam. They where both fantastic but I favored Celeb.

My wife and I both thought it to be a step up from the main dining room, though it is nowhere near as good as the specialty restaurants such as Muranos. What we like about Blu was it seems like the dishes were more made to order, versus served banquet style in the main dining room. The food quality and presentation seemed a bit better, and the dining room itself was far more pleasant since it is more intimate and not nearly as loud or hectic as the main dining room. The only disappointment was the desserts - but we arranged to have creme brulee available. We both enjoyed the Aqua Class perks, they are nice but whether or not they are worth it depend on the price difference as on some cruises they seem to be much higher than other balcony categories.

Archived