Changing cabin selection once booked.

MMJK

Hey Guys,

Just want some advice and guidance..when i originally booked our 14 day Carribean cruise our VE cabin was only GUAR now it is allowing for specific cabin selection. I can't seem to find how to change this on-line or can it even be changed at all to allow selecton.

Cheers

Mark

Yes it is possible to change cabins. I did it several times before we departed on our last cruise. My travel agent handled it for me. If you booked on line directly with HAL you may have to call ships services for assistance. I read that the average cabin is booked 6-8 times before the ship actually sails so I think there is a lot of changing going on.

Marcia

I doubt you can do this online, short of cancelling and rebboking anyway.

your travel agent should be able to do this for you (mine has). HAL won't charge you unless the price has increased. your TA might have a fee, though.

Hey Guys,

Just want some advice and guidance..when i originally booked our 14 day Carribean cruise our VE cabin was only GUAR now it is allowing for specific cabin selection. I can't seem to find how to change this on-line or can it even be changed at all to allow selecton.

Cheers

Mark

Just call HAL or your TA. They will do it for you very easily.

We booked a cruise for Dec 6, 2010 aboard the Maasdam 2 weeks ago on a BB cabin, After reading on CC that BA 205 was a great cabin, we called our TA and she changed us in a few minutes time after we paid a little bit more for the upgrade. Nothing to it! Go for it. Happy cruising!:):)

Archived