Nachi Cocum help

splah

We are reserved for Nachi Cocum next Saturday. I have the confirmation saved in my email but unfortunately our computer just crashed. Do you have to have the printed confirmation? Or will they have some record on their end? I plan on emailing them from work tomorrow but wanted to rest easier tonight.

We are reserved for Nachi Cocum next Saturday. I have the confirmation saved in my email but unfortunately our computer just crashed. Do you have to have the printed confirmation? Or will they have some record on their end? I plan on emailing them from work tomorrow but wanted to rest easier tonight.

They have always asked to see my printed confirmation. Why cant you print the email when you get to work?

Go to the website that you reserved from and ask to resend the confirmantion. Same thing happened to me and it was resent in 24 hours.

Thanks! I'm going to try this.

Whew! I am able to get into my email account to receive new emails and they already resent the confirmation! That's one crisis averted. Now I just hope it's that easy to recover all of the data on the computer. :(

Archived