City Tour/Massage Combo Mazatlan Frank

HRHMadonna

I've read numerous positive reviews on Mazatlan Frank's tours. Wonder if anyone has done the new City Tour & Massage Combo....Would be interested in a review and some details on the massages offered as part of this combo.

Anyone tried this yet?

Thanks!

Madonna

I booked this tour with Frank. We will be there in June on the Splendor. I went with a 2 hr. couples massage for the wife and I. Frank uses Aroma Spa in Mazatlan and you can upgrade his package to include anything you want. www.aromaspa.ws

We are looking forward to it !

Joe

Thanks for the prompt reply and info...I've read a lot of reviews on Aroma Spa...I'll check out their web site.

Thanks for the great link... definitely something we'll try out in August when we're there. FYI, if you haven't read their "Spa Policies" page, make sure you take a minute to check it out. Hilarious!! I love a company with a sense of humor. :D

Thanks for the great link... definitely something we'll try out in August when we're there. FYI, if you haven't read their "Spa Policies" page, make sure you take a minute to check it out. Hilarious!! I love a company with a sense of humor. :D

The policies were hilarious. I hope everyone can give us a review when you return, since we are not going until January 2011.

Have a great time!

• 2 weeks later...

We asked Frank once, where he would take us and he said that he has used Mayan more then Aroma. We took the choice of going to Mayan and we loved it. It is not fancy but the massage is great! The tour in general is very good.

Louis

We asked Frank once, where he would take us and he said that he has used Mayan more then Aroma. We took the choice of going to Mayan and we loved it. It is not fancy but the massage is great! The tour in general is very good.

Louis

I would love to know more specifics about this place. Having researched Aroma Spa, I don't think we're comfortable giving them business (based solely on their owner, Knute Berry- thanks, luvcdays!). Louis, can you tell me more about your experience? I've had a massage done in PV, and it was a great price, but their english was poor, and the massage "atmosphere" was okay, but not great. For the manicure/pedicures, the tools were a little dull, which made me uncomfortable. I'm not expecting the Four Seasons, but something that is clean and at least someone speaks english well enough for me to communicate. :)

I've also heard good things about Laura Mendez, who does beach massages behind the Balboa Tower Resorts (I have NO idea where that is!). I love the idea of having a massage on the beach. Does anyone have more info on her, or someone else that does beach massage?

Archived