Has anyone tried "air stockings"

mari10

I heard about this product about a year ago, but never got around to trying it.

It was invented in Japan and costs about $28 a can.

Comes in three shades plus a new one that I'm interested in called "Jewel".

From what I read, this product is like spray on stockings. Suppose to give your legs a finished look.

Thought I might give it a try, and was wondering if any of you fashion buffs have used it.

Thanks,

Mari

Hi Mari,

Do you know if this is the same thing as the Sally Hansen product called Airbrush Legs (or something like that)? It is available at Target for much less $$.

I have tried that product and found from a distance, it looks nice, but I didn't like the "made up" look on my legs when I examined them closely. Others here really thought it was good. If you do a search for Airbrush Legs you should find the thread.

I've thought about trying this, but I just can't imagine getting it on without streaks and I also can't believe it doesn't rub off on your clothes. If you're standing and sitting throughout the evening, your dress would be rubbing against your legs.

Anyone ???

From what i have read, after a 2 minute wait the product is water proof. Your have to take if off with soap and water.

I think this is different than the Sally Hanson version. Also I was looking at the new color "Jewel" which is a shimmer transparency for evening. My legs are already tan so no need for color. Just would like a finished look.

Also Air Stockings claim no streaking.

Mari

I tried the Target version last summer and liked it a lot. I was a little worried about it rubbing off, so I can't guarantee that. Haven't tried it again since (just due to weather). It was only $8 I think and they had a hard time keeping it in stock. I remember that it's better not to buy one that's too dark.

• 1 month later...

sunpsyche,

it's not a tanner, it's a make-up for the legs which washes off in the shower.

I tried it last summer and though the product itself was good, the color choices were too limited and I had to return my can of it because the color looked too unnatural for me.

If they widen their color choices, I'd try it again.

Jane

Archived