Long Beach hotel and ppark package

MOHAVE

I've heard that there are Hotels near the Carnival pier that will alow me to park for a week and shuttle me to the pier the day of the cruise. Can anybody give me a few names of Hotels that do this? It will cost me $120 to park at the pier anyway and I'd like to goof off along the piers for a day anyway. I'm driving in the day before my cruise from my home in Las Vegas. Haven't been to Long Beach in many years.

• 2 weeks later...

checdk out the hotel current. we are staying there this weekend before our cruise. i will post a review when we return. stayed there last year when it was still called the guest house. has changed names and been remodeled since then. will give my review when we get back

• 3 weeks later...
checdk out the hotel current. we are staying there this weekend before our cruise. i will post a review when we return. stayed there last year when it was still called the guest house. has changed names and been remodeled since then. will give my review when we get back

Please let us know what you thought. We just booked this hotel pre-cruise since the Hilton was sold out of their packages that included parking. We figured it must be better than driving early am and the rate ($129 plus tax) was less than what we'd pay for parking at the port.

Thumbs up Mohave for the Long Beach Hilton and the room service Bistro (ground sirloin) Burger with shrooms and onions!!!

It is a little far from the action but you have a car..service was good with late air arrival and getting room service at last, last minute with no cut corners. I would stay there again even without a car..just a very nice facility...not 5 star..but darn nice for what one can get on a bid or pay for a good park and travel deal.

Save time for the Queen Mary if you like that kind of thing..I did not have enough time to finish there..loved it.

I booked the Long Beach Hilton (enter 5150026 under Corporate code) and got the Carnival Cruise package for $94 for the night ... includes parking for the week and a shuttle to and from the ship! Woo hoo ... score!

• 2 weeks later...

Inklight, I tried to use the code, on line, that you had in your post and it said " Please note that the corporate rate you requested is unavailable". Do you have any other codes that might work another, short cut that might work.

thanks

Inklight, I tried to use the code, on line, that you had in your post and it said " Please note that the corporate rate you requested is unavailable". Do you have any other codes that might work another, short cut that might work.

thanks

Nope, sorry I don't. I got that code off of another thread here on CC. I do know that some have said the hotel only has so many available for any given date. It seems to be a 'hit or miss' for people.

Good luck!

Archived