Review of 15 Day Island Princess Panama Canal

jfv379

Oh, yes, have read the Path Between ther Seas and will again before we go. Excellent book! I had heard that Holland America had an education program and was hoping Princess would do the same.

Your a better person than I if you can read that book again. Good thing I read it a relatively short time before the our cruise. The book is not an easy read.

Thanks so much for the review! I'm thinking of taking a similar trip probably in 2012 (all the 2011 ones conflict with the last year of my law studies :( ) and this was extremely helpful.

In hindsight what would you have done instead in Aruba & Puerto Amador?

Thanks so much for the review! I'm thinking of taking a similar trip probably in 2012 (all the 2011 ones conflict with the last year of my law studies :( ) and this was extremely helpful.

In hindsight what would you have done instead in Aruba & Puerto Amador?

Aruba would have been fine for us if everything would have been open. We are not water people and the time in port is short. Puerto Amador was fine and we enjoyed the city, just didn't particularly care for the tour guide. The problem with arranging your own tours is that's it's pretty a shot in the dark. You can read all the reviews but they are subjective. Would I arrange my own tours again? Certainly, look at how we made out in Acapulco with Rosie. Our experience in these two ports did nothing to diminish the overall enjoyment of our cruise.

Archived