Offer suggestions to itinerary

Kirbydale

I am a bit behind in planning our trip. Below is where I am at. I would appreciate any advice/suggestions. Originally I had several things we wanted to do each day. My wife has suggested that we relax and build in beach time to enjoy our vacation. We will have a rental in each port except Kona, so adding things, or stopping along the way is possible.

A few questions- what to do in Maui day 1? Not really interested in spending the entire day doing RTH. Thought about Molokini Crater snorkelling. Considering OLL on night 1.

Should we relax on the Friday we arrive and move the PCC to the Monday after the cruise? We have time in Honolulu to fill. We could also just end the trip with time on the beach/at the pool.

Thanks in advance!

Thursday

Arrive HNL 12:55

Explore Waikiki

Check-in hotel

Friday

Vow renewal AM?

PCC?

Saturday

Pearl Harbor AM

Board ship

Sunday- Maui

Monday-Maui

Surfing lesson in Lahaina

Lahaina

Tuesday-Hilo

Volcanoes National Park

Wednesday-Kona

Captain Zodiac Snorkel

Thursday-Kaua’i

Zipline AM

Horseback Ride PM

Friday-Kaua’i

Helicopter Ride AM

Saturday

Check baggage at hotel

11:22 flight to Kona

Seahorse farm?

Sunday

Kona Half-marathon

4:18 flight to HNL

Dinner

Monday

Diamond Head

Tuesday 8:45 PM Departure

I am a bit behind in planning our trip. Below is where I am at. I would appreciate any advice/suggestions. Originally I had several things we wanted to do each day. My wife has suggested that we relax and build in beach time to enjoy our vacation. We will have a rental in each port except Kona, so adding things, or stopping along the way is possible.

A few questions- what to do in Maui day 1? Not really interested in spending the entire day doing RTH. Thought about Molokini Crater snorkelling. Considering OLL on night 1.

Should we relax on the Friday we arrive and move the PCC to the Monday after the cruise? We have time in Honolulu to fill. We could also just end the trip with time on the beach/at the pool.

Thanks in advance!

Thursday

Arrive HNL 12:55

Explore Waikiki

Check-in hotel

Friday

Vow renewal AM?

PCC? Maybe you're into the PCC and that's fine if you are, but I personally would choose several things over that--Iolani Palace, Shanri La and/or a drive to the North Shore with a stop at Giovanni's shrimp truck.

Saturday

Pearl Harbor AM

Board ship

Sunday- Maui

Since you're considering OLL this night, I would go for OLL and get your surfing lessons this day and shop around and do the beach. What the heck....

Monday-Maui

Surfing lesson in Lahaina

Lahaina

Then this day I would consider something else, Ioa Valley, maybe? Or maybe some beach and snorkeling from the beach as opposed to an excursion? I am going to go to the sunrise at Halekala and then to a beach, maybe some snorkeling, maybe spend some time in the quaint town on the way down from the crater.

Tuesday-Hilo

Volcanoes National Park

Wednesday-Kona

Captain Zodiac Snorkel

Thursday-Kaua’i

Zipline AM

Horseback Ride PM

Friday-Kaua’i

Helicopter Ride AM

Saturday

Check baggage at hotel

11:22 flight to Kona

Seahorse farm?

Sunday

Kona Half-marathon

4:18 flight to HNL

Dinner

Monday

Diamond Head

Tuesday 8:45 PM Departure

Good luck in your decisions and be sure to let us know what you decide.

Archived