mollyca

hi new to cruise forums ,so bear with me please , have booked thomson destiny for june 12,2010 ,with my husband and 9 yr old daughter just wondering has any one stayed in cabin no 3120 and has any one any information on the kids club as i cant seem to find any information anywhere any information would be great

thanks

hi new to cruise forums ,so bear with me please , have booked thomson destiny for june 12,2010 ,with my husband and 9 yr old daughter just wondering has any one stayed in cabin no 3120 and has any one any information on the kids club as i cant seem to find any information anywhere any information would be great

thanks

Hi Mollyca

Sorry can't help you with info on the Destiny but if you put a question in the title box where you have put your name, like Kids Club info wanted on Destiny or cabin info wanted on Destiny I am sure you will get lots of answers to help you.:)

Mary

Mollyca,

Havent stayed in your cabin number. Stayed in 3002 (4 berth) and 3145 (3 birth). the past 2 years. I think there all the same really. The 3 birth was slightly bigger. Clean tidy and cosy. Shower curtain sticks to your bum. :rolleyes:

Kids Club.

Brilliant. Staff are great with the kids. My 11 year old daughter loved it. 2 hours in the morning - 2 hours in the afternoon and a night session. Times vary slightly. They even take them to breakfast on 2 mornings. They collect them at your cabin at 8ish, and take your ankle bitters away for breakfast and games. They take them to some of the shows at night and take them behind stage. Your child will luv it:p

Archived