Can't get out of a Singles cruise

MOHAVE

I like singles. I am one. But when I first came to this forum I visited a singles cruise thread and now I'm being bombarded from the thread and can't un-subscribed. The emails that anounce another post only have this instruction for opting out "

1. To unsubscribe from this item only, visit the item link and turn off notifications.

But when I do as instructed, I cannot find "turn off notifications." I'm about to go nutts over this.

Thanks in advance

click "User CP" from the menu links; when on the user control panel, you'll see any subscribed threads in a box on the right side; you can unsubscribe there.

I've made a huge mistake. The thread is on the Carnival site, not here. LOL.

I like singles. I am one. But when I first came to this forum I visited a singles cruise thread and now I'm being bombarded from the thread and can't un-subscribed. The emails that anounce another post only have this instruction for opting out "

1. To unsubscribe from this item only, visit the item link and turn off notifications.

But when I do as instructed, I cannot find "turn off notifications." I'm about to go nutts over this.

Thanks in advance

You should be able to block their email address from your service (ie yahoo, gmail, aol, etc).

Thank you. I don't have any of those accounts but I don't want to block the entire site.. I just way to stop getting notices from that thread. They are kinda goofy.

give this a try

Re: unsubscribing from a thread

Go into one of your old post for the subject you no longer want emails. Hit edit. At the top you will see COMPOSE, OPTIONS etc. Hit OPTIONS. Check the radio button that does not allow replies.

Posted to Resolved Questions by ladybug.NM on Thu, Apr 2 2009

Thank you very much Dusty. I hate being hostage to HTML program to hold you hostage. Lesson learned, stay away from Carnival web site forums.

you are so welcome :). im so glad it worked. im not a computer whiz but i got lucky hunting around for you on the carnival site. and yes i have become very leary of any forums too except this one. i cant go a day without checking out what is going on here. have a great time on your cruise.

Archived