dream 10th aug b2b

Anyone else going on here on this date or are going to be billy no mates,love reading all your reviews and questions and answers this is our 1st time and new to all this but enjoying being part of such a great bunch of people everyone so friendly:D.

rose

Anyone else going on here on this date or are going to be billy no mates,love reading all your reviews and questions and answers this is our 1st time and new to all this but enjoying being part of such a great bunch of people everyone so friendly:D.

rose

Hi Rose, you'll have the pick of the best cabin and all the grub if there's only you going :D:D

Yes, everyone is lovely on here, much better than the U.S. parts of the site.

Berwyn

Hi all

We are also booked on the Dream on 10 August for 2 weeks. We are myself (Gill), Stuart and our daughter Louise (24). Louise has not been well for many years with Chronic Fatigue Syndrom and is slowly getting better if she paces herself. We are really looking forward to it and glad the AI is sorted out. I have replied to Wkd Rose on roll call board.

Gill

Hi everyone,nice to know your all going same time as well,if any of you are flying from manchester at 6-05am we will probably see you there.

Thanks Gill for your reply on the roll call, you won't miss our party of 5,we can't wait, on a how many sleeps countdown now,(sad i know).:)

see you all soon

rose

Archived