Triumph Pools/Slides ????

skttnc

Can you give me some information on the pools and the slide(s)? How many pools? How many slides? What about hot tubs? How many and where?

Tell me what you know!;)

one slide, two pools and four whirlpools, thats wat i can remember off the top of my head so give a take or few(maybe)

I'm seeing, on the deck plans, 3 pools. 2 on the Lido deck, one in the aft and one in the middle. The middle pool is often considered the main pool, because of it's location. There's another pool not too far away from and up from the main pool, right along side the slide exit. There are 5 hot tubs. 2 right by the main pool, 2 in the aft by that pool, and one right underneath the slide. The pool and hot tub close to the slide are on the Panorama deck of the deck plans, but it's easily accessible from the main Lido deck area, as it's all open and it's tiered like a theater. Conquest class ships are designed just like this, and I've been on 2 of those. I liked the setup, and the waterslide is so much fun! The hot tub under the slide is nice for the shade.

There are three pools. Two midship, and one aft, with a retractable roof.

There should be 6 hot tubs, unless they have removed the one from the spa. The other 5 are found two behind the aft pool, two at the main pool, and one near the slide exit.

There is only one slide, but should be renamed. It does anything "butt".

Archived