Anyone with info on The glory and any info on Canada in June

Our first cruise in 2004 was a June 28 cruise to Saint John and Halifax on Carnival Victory. It hooked us on cruising. For us, it was a great way to try cruising - we could drive to the port and the cruise was long enough to get a feel for cruising, short enough (and inexpensive enough) that we wouldn't feel as if we lost anything if we didn't like it. My sons loved the ship, the kids' activities, and the ports. I have three cruise reviews for Canada cruises on the "Cruise Reviews" section under Carnival Victory.

We've also sailed on Glory, although it was an Eastern Caribbean cruise and it was before her last drydocking, when she received the seaside theater on the Lido deck. I like the Conquest-class ships. The one thing to keep in mind is that you cannot go from one end of the ship to the other on decks 3 and 4, because the dining rooms are on those decks and they share the galley between the two. Deck 5, the Promenade deck, is the main passage from one end to the other. It doesn't bother me at all, but some folks never get used to it.

Has anyone traveled the Glory ???? What is the ship like. I heard it was refurbished??

Anyone ever cruise to New Englanda/Canada...wondering if me and the kids should do it???

I have done the cruise to Halifax and Saint John Canada (4/5 day) many times. I will be doing it again this June and will be on the Glory for the 1st time on this cruise.

The New England/Canada goes to some great spots in the states and Canada. I don't think you could go wrong.

Archived