Carribean Princess Aloha Deck Cabin 401

Linda2433

Just wondering if anyone stayed in the cabin . How it was, how big was the balcony? When you docked were you on the port or starboard side? Also any other information you could provide on this ship and the Eastern Carribean. Sailing in April 16-23rd. Trying to find out everything I can! How far from the elevators, stairs etc were you in this cabin? And from the pool, bars etc.

Thanks for any info. Never cruised before, this will be a first for myself husband, daught. age 16 and her friend.

Hi there,

We stayed in Aloha Cabin 401 last week on this beautiful ship and loved the balcony. It's big enough to house two chairs and a table and still give you enough room to stand at the rail and enjoy the wonderful view.

You find great views of all three ports from this cabin. The sunsets were amazing. I wouldn't hesitate to rebook this cabin anytime in the future.

Dan

Hi there,

We stayed in Aloha Cabin 401 last week on this beautiful ship and loved the balcony. It's big enough to house two chairs and a table and still give you enough room to stand at the rail and enjoy the wonderful view.

You find great views of all three ports from this cabin. The sunsets were amazing. I wouldn't hesitate to rebook this cabin anytime in the future.

Dan

Was there any room for lounge chairs? Even if you get rid of the regular chairs?

Thanks

On this deck you would be far stretched to put reclining chairs on this balcony. Even if possible to recline you'd have to get rid of the table and probably the second chair.

We had no problem at all with the chairs provided especially since we managed to secure the lounge chair pads. It was really comfortable and cosy.

Hopefully pictures to come before the weekend arrives.

Dan

Archived