Deck 12 PH 12317 and adjoining 12315 on the AFT. Good location/rooms?

happyfaerie

Hi

I just booked those two rooms for the march 26th sailing but im worried bec ive never sailed on the very back of the boat before. I have a alot of questions. We will be traveling as a family (me, my husband, my baby and my mom). Im not sure what the best thing to do is economically and size wise. We dont want a small room with the baby bec he doesnt sleep well when he sees us.

Also, when i look at an image of the Balcony Stateroom, it doesnt show the balcony in the rendering. Why?

Are these good rooms?

The total for the PH is $5,500 with 2 people in it and the Stateroom is $2,800 with a senior and a baby under 2 (he only pay taxes).

Would it be more economical to go for a courtyard Villa and have everyone in the same room or are those way more money?

Also, should I just consider a Family room for us and get my mom an Adjoining stateroom mid ship?

We like the PH perks but its pricey and im sooo confused about the size of these rooms.

Quick look and an A3 penthouse in the courtyard would be about the same price for the 4 of you. ~ $8,943.20 and will give you more room, a much nicer master bathroom with a separate shower and tub, full second bathroom with shower, dining area where all of you can eat in suite together.

I love the aft facing cabins but it will be a long hike every day to take advantage of the courtyard and the suite breakfast and lunch at the Epic Club. I started with an AC penthouse and upgraded to the A3 a week later.

Good luck. Both choices will work well.

I just looked and I only see something called an A-3 VIlla. When I click on the "More Info" tab deck plan for the penthouse on Deck 17, it brings me to the Villa description. SOO FRUSTRATING! Are they one and the same?

Thanks! Im soo confused by the rooms.

What exactly is an A# penthouse? Is it two bedrooms?

I wish the images were better. Grrr....

A3 decks 16 & 17 - 2 bedrooms and sleeper sofa in living room (double sofa bed and pullman in small bedroom)

layout_courtyard_lores.jpg

thats the image is aw but it said corutyard villa. weird

Im worried there will be noise from the above public areas. just came off the jewel and was in a PH and the noise all night from the washing of the pool deck and the pool table was horrendous!

Archived