Roll Call: Voyager of the Seas 12-12-2010 out of Galveston

wxjcupo

Hi Everyone -

Just looking to see if there is anyone out there about to set sail on RCCL's Voyager of the Seas out of Galveston, TX on 12-12-2010. The itinerary looked awesome with lots of relaxation aboard. Plus, I have never been on the ship before. Should be lots of fun!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

Would like to take this cruise but my partner isn't able to go. If you know of anyone that would be interested in sharing an interior cabin please let me know. Email is kent at knotsout dot com.

Hope to see you on board.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Guys,

Would like to take this cruise but my partner isn't able to go. If you know of anyone that would be interested in sharing an interior cabin please let me know. Email is kent at knotsout dot com.

Hope to see you on board.

Hi Kent,

Sorry, I don't know of any one going other than us four. Hope you can make it. I haven't seen much activity for this particular cruise on this board. Regardless, it should be a blast.

Hi guys,

Well I went ahead and booked this cruise yesterday! Will definately be a different experience since it will be the first cruise I have done without my husband. I plan on just relaxing and taking it easy for the entire week.

See you on board.

Kent

• 3 weeks later...
Hi guys,

Well I went ahead and booked this cruise yesterday! Will definately be a different experience since it will be the first cruise I have done without my husband. I plan on just relaxing and taking it easy for the entire week.

See you on board.

Kent

Hi Kent,

Good for you! We hope to make your acquaintance onboard! You are more than welcome to sit at our table if you want for dinner if you are doing a late seating traditional!

Hi Kent,

Good for you! We hope to make your acquaintance onboard! You are more than welcome to sit at our table if you want for dinner if you are doing a late seating traditional!

Hi,

Thanks for the welcome and I look forward to meeting you onboard as well. I have late dining as well and it would be great to sit with you guys.

Since my partner isn't able to go I had hoped to get a friend to go as well but everyone has something else going on. I know it will still be fun and I will enjoy just relaxing.

Take care,

Kent

Hi,

Thanks for the welcome and I look forward to meeting you onboard as well. I have late dining as well and it would be great to sit with you guys.

Since my partner isn't able to go I had hoped to get a friend to go as well but everyone has something else going on. I know it will still be fun and I will enjoy just relaxing.

Take care,

Kent

Hi Kent,

What is your cruiseline reservation #? We can link it up through our travel agent so that you are seated with us at our table. We could get a table for six. Two more of our friends are going and we will be seated with them as well.

Hi Kent,

What is your cruiseline reservation #? We can link it up through our travel agent so that you are seated with us at our table. We could get a table for six. Two more of our friends are going and we will be seated with them as well.

That would be great! If you can email me at kent at knotsout dot com and I will send you my res #.

Really look forward to meeting you guys.

Kent

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to see some more people showing up. Traveling with wxjcupo and I are two other guys as well. And there's always others on the boat who have never heard of Cruise Critic (SHAME!!!), so it should be fun trip. :)

I know Very exciting

Do you guys want to join us at our table? We have a table for six with five people at it. If you want, come join us and I will get a table for eight for the seven of us.

Just send me your reservation # and we'll link up the reservations.

wxjpc [at] yahoo [dot] com

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...

Archived