Carnival Spirit - October 27, 2010

thunderbayboy

I put together a group for this cruise last year... it was fun. You will have a good time.

Plan on dressing for Halloween... some were typical... some were bawdy. Have fun with it!

Thanks Kenito!

We were on Splendor for Halloween last year and had a blast! There are quite a few folks from that cruise that are doing this one so we're trying to be creative and come up with a good group costume.

Where is everybody? LOL! I thought there would be lots of FOD on this cruise, however, of course not everybody that cruises posts on CC. This will be a very fun cruise over Halloween and I guess this itinerary is ending shortly after this cruise. Glad we're getting the chance to visit these ports. Hope that some more people post!

heys guys hope you have a great trip.....i love the spirit class ships......was on the miracale a few years ago....loved her.......trying to find a good costume for our cruise on the 30th on fantasy.

Archived