Milk?

Milk is available in the Main Dining Room for all meals, also available on the Lido. Small, school size containers. Also available through room service 24/7.

From the original Milk-a-holic (take that and run e-trade :eek:;):p)

ETA: No charge in any of the above mentioned venues.

Yes it's true... I will admit it openly and honestly! I AM A MILKAHOLIC! Not just a once a day drinker... but sometimes for all meals and maybe even with a snack or two! So there... I've said it! Whew! I feel so much better now. :D I do drink a lot of milk on the ship too and have never had a problem in asking someone to get it for me if I can't find it. There should be no problem for you either.

Fellow Cruisers, Can you tell me if milk is free on the ship (at any meal)?

You paid for it when you paid for your cruise. You can order milk in the MDR for any meal, along w/espresso and cappuccino. Milk is also available at the buffet area.

And what about room service? I know water ice tea and coffee are free. But I am not sure about milk (on the Spirit)

Room service also has milk, skim milk, choc. milk, hot chocolate, hot tea. Fruit juices are also available from room service.

Yes, we were on the Spirit last week. My 3 yr. old drank milk all day each day on the cruise and if you do not see it out just ask the buffet servers and they will get you some. You can also order milk from room service free of charge. All room service is free but do tip,

I love milk! We cruised the NCL Sun to Alaska last year, and really enjoyed the chocolate buffet. The waiters were all carrying around champagne and taking drink orders. She gave us the funniest look when we all asked for a glass of milk! (Nothing goes better with chocolate!) But she got it for us.

Thanks for all the fast replies, I thought we were the only ones that needed to drink milk. We need a least a glass or 2 for dinner. Thank so much .

first night i order a large milk, dh orders a chocolate milk and usually every night right after we sit down they bring us our milk :D

And for persons like me with a milk allergy they even have Soy or Lactose Free milk!!!! I love my cereal in the morning and was afraid that I wouldnt be able to have it, but Carnival came through and brought me Soy Milk each day that I asked for it....

Hm....maybe I'll have to order a bottle of Kahlua from Bon Voyage to go with the included milk :D

LOL that's exactly what I was thinking. Considered it when I placed my order but didn't think I'd have anything to mix it with. Now I know better :D

Archived