Sheraton Biscayne Bay -- MIAMI (Anyody been there?)

Ravens Fan

I finally found a hotel for this Saturday (2/5) in Miami. I got the "Sheraton Biscayne Bay", which is listed as 3.5 stars by Hotwire. My Hotwire price is $115.00. However, according to www.tripadvisor.com, this hotel has recived some negative reviews from recent guests. Has anyone stayed there? Any info. is greatly appreciated.

We are booked at this hotel post-cruise. I hope it's nice! Sheraton's are typically higher end hotels, but I guess it can vary by location.

Keep your fingers crossed for me on Feb 20th! I'll write a review when I return.

I stayed there 1/16/05 post cruise. The hotel is very nice and hotel staff is friendly and helpful. There is a business center open 24 hours a day if you need an internet connection to preboard for your return trip. We had a not so pleasant experience with breakfast in the restaurant, but it had more to do with the attitude of the serving staff.

Beware if you have a car with you. Parking comes to about $20/night.

I would definately use this hotel again..

I stayed there in late '03, it was decent, but I paid $38 a night - you might want to try using priceline, you can pribably get a better price on that or another similar hotel.

The hotel was a standard Sheraton, not far from the Port. Restaurant was a little pricey for a family, but for a place to sleep and go, it works fine.

I loved the hotel, we stayed for two nights pre cruise in Oct 03. I would not recommend eating there as it is very expensive. Our first night, we had just flown in from California, were tired and hungry, went to the buffet and $60.00 later for a buffet and :rolleyes: . But I loved the pool and the rooms. the beds were comfortable and we had no problems with the staff. They have a nice little area to walk and see the ships.

I got it through Priceline for $80.00 for the whole weekend.

Have fun and its a good choice.

kathy

• 2 weeks later...

Archived