Midship area

bruru

Does anyone have a guess as to what the area is midship opposite to where the staterooms jut out, for example deck 11- cabins 11171 to 11183?

Likely crew only stairwell and elevators.

I just booked a room opposite that blank space on deck 9. I asked the PCC at NCL what that area was all about and he said it was storage for some equipment used by the crew between cruises. He said it wouldn't be a bother at all during the cruise and that area will be very quiet. I'm waiting to hear from other cruisers if that is really true.

I read on one of the postings elsewhere that it may be the Atrium, however my TA thinks it is a service area for the crew, but definitely not elevators as they are aft and sternward, not midship, at least according to TA.

I read on one of the postings elsewhere that it may be the Atrium, however my TA thinks it is a service area for the crew, but definitely not elevators as they are aft and sternward, not midship, at least according to TA.

Not the atrium. The Epic doesn't have a soaring atrium like other line's ships.

As I said, it's likely the crew only stairwell and elevators. If you track the same area down and up throughout the various decks you can see that it's blanked out in the same area on every deck; so that's why I said crew only stairs/elevators. There is a similar area right in front of the forward staircase.

Archived