My first cruise! 6/22 Carnival Spirit

Hello there! I couldn't find a place for introductions on this forum (sorry if I missed it) but my husband and I are traveling with 3 friends next month (June 22nd-29th) on the Carnival Spirit to Alaska, we'll be in Seattle the weekend before for a wedding too. I used to cruise with my Grandparents when I was younger but this is my first cruise as an adult & my husband's first cruise ever!

We're very excited! We've already booked all of our excursions & have all the basics covered but we still have a million questions (especially about packing, it's gonna be tricky because we have a wedding in Seattle, cruise clothes, etc).

Where's the best place (forum) to ask all my questions & maybe find other people going on the same cruise?

If you go back to the main message board menu you will find several places for more detailed info.

Look for Carnival under "Cruise Lines"

Alaska under "Ports of Call"

Find Carnival in the "Roll Call" areas and look for your ship and then see if anyone has started a roll call for your date.

Welcome to Cruise Critic. You're going to LOVE Alaska.

Archived