Solstice Cabin 2105

Corvette

I just stayed in 2105 and there is a slight angle to the glass but the balcony is really large. It is about 9 x 12. Very nice location close to everything. It is not an odd shape or anything. Quiet too. Great view to the aft.

Edited by BlushPell

I just stayed in 2105 and there is a slight angle to the glass but the balcony is really large. It is about 9 x 12. Very nice location close to everything. It is not an odd shape or anything. Quiet too. Great view to the aft.

Please don't tell anybody....... it's a secret ;) I'll be in that cabin on Eclipse TA in Oct. It even has a flat small section of railing on balcony

After watching the available rooms the past week, saw 2105 open up on the Eclispe. We had 2112 (along with 2102 and 2104), so we changed rooms.

Is 2105 really a lot better than 2112? Is it worth going accross the hall rather than a few doors down of the rest of our group?

Thanks!

oh lovetocruisee, we are probably going to be in 2105 a short 3 days after your TA, keep it in good shape for us please :)

Edited by cardinals218

:)

After watching the available rooms the past week, saw 2105 open up on the Eclispe. We had 2112 (along with 2102 and 2104), so we changed rooms.

Is 2105 really a lot better than 2112? Is it worth going accross the hall rather than a few doors down of the rest of our group?

Thanks!

oh lovetocruisee, we are probably going to be in 2105 a short 3 days after your TA, keep it in good shape for us please

Cardinals,

I think it is a personal choice, as to if it's better to "go across the hall". FYI.. cabin 2102 & 2104 are "standard" size balconies! 2105 & 2106 are LARGEST balconies with 2107 & 2108 MID-sized. They alternate .. so 2112 would be a MID-sized balcony. I like 2105 because... it is the FIRST cabin on the aft facing hump. Nobody has realized that it has a portion of the railing on the FLAT hump (for easy forward viewing) and then the angle to the rear! Shhh...:D it's a secret! lol. I even have pictures of it, from a fellow CC'er.:) If you would like to see them send me a email... KAG at aol with a dot com.

Kevin

Thanks for the info Kevin! Looks like we'll keep our current config as is for now, whoo for both front and back views! If you could send the pictures to cardinals218 over at yahoo.com that would be great! (Oh, and I'll try my best to keep the secret by talking very softly......

Ed

Check out this thread for pictures I took of 2105: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=22727352#post22727352. Starting with post #4, you'll see pictures of the balcony and the views you will have from it. This is the Equinox, but the cabins are the same. We loved this cabin and have booked it for the Eclipse TA in 2011.

Garry

Thanks so much Gerry! The pictures are great!

Looks like we really lucked out with this cabin becoming available! Now, just need to get that lucky and find 2 more rooms side by side on the hump :) Not holding my breath on that but am very excited for my room!

Ed

• 6 years later...