Paradise Wedding

paradise214

I'm getting married on the Carnival Paradise on Feb. 14th. They just called to tell me where and when... we're in the Leonardo Lounge. Has anyone been on this ship or had a Carnival "Just the Bride & Groom" wedding? I'd love to hear from you!

We are so excited!!!:)

I have been on the Paradise, but not to get married. However, I thought it was a wonderful ship...very classy and nice decor. We were on her prior to the undoing of the non-smoking ban. I wish there was still a smoke free ship. Alas....no such luck.

I think my link to my webshots pictures still shows up in my signature, if you are curious.

Thanks so much for responding. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! I live in Wyoming and there is snow on the ground here- Only 12 more days until sunshine!

This will be our first cruise so it'll definately be an adventure! They just let me know yesterday that we are getting married in the Leonardo Lounge- from the picture that I was able to find it looks like it'll be pretty nice....

I'll have to take a look at the pictures tonight at home- they have a firewall here at work so I can't get to them.

I wish that it was still a non-smoking ship- I bet it won't be long before they bring that kind of thing back though...

So did I read right- you're getting married soon too?

Was able to access your pictures last night- thanks so much for sharing!

I know I'm going to be overwhelmed with it all once I get onboard! In a good way though- like when you're a kid and everything you see is just amazing to you..

Archived