Booking Shore Excursions, By Person or Room?

ecn81126

I'm not a newbie to cruising but am new to this situation. We've got five cabins booked. We made sure each cabin has one adult and one child, but that meant mixing up some family/friends.

We're looking to pre-book some of our shore excursions. Should we book by room, or by each individual person? Can a room with 2 people in it book an excursion for all 10 people? Do the excursion tickets go by room number or by name?

Example...Mother and child are in one room, but other child is in a room with Aunt. If Mother wants to bring both her children on an excursion, but the Aunt does not want to go, how would we book that?

To make things more complicated, there will be some room switching going on when we board. The two 18 year olds (not related) plan to room together, while their parents take a room togther. How do we sign the teens up for the excursions with their respective families?

I apologize in advance for making this complicated.

When you book the excursions through the web site each individual passenger's name comes up and you can check off whichever ones want to go on the excursion. My teenage son didn't want to go on a horseback riding excursion on Half Moon Cay so we just didn't check him off and we weren't charged for him.

Thank you so much. We hadn't gone that far into the registration page. I really appreciate your help!

When you get a chance, you should look at it. It tells you what times are available for each excursion. This helps with the planning. I can see what time the excursion is so I can plan the rest of my day.

Archived