Help: Online Advance Guest Registration

Flying Scot

Were due to cruise on the Sun on 19/2 and have been told advance registration is mandatory.

I've spent the last 4 hours trying ot do this with various combinations of info but every time i try to submit i'm met with the following:

"Registration Incomplete: An error occured while attempting to update the passenger information."

Problem it does not say what the error is!!!

Also, we are UK citizens and thereofre shouldn't have to put visa details in as we don't require a visa, we just fill in a green I94 on landing but it seems ot want visa info.

I'm totally confused now by this and getting a bit frustrated.

Any help would be appreciated

I bet it is frustrating. There could probably be a couple of problems, but first - is the name exactly the same as the name NCL has? I remember reading a thread about first initials or middle initials, not sure...but if you haven't checked on that - try that.

Also, people have had trouble getting on the system using Mac and it worked okay using PC or vice versa...but that probably isn't your problem because you seemed to have gotten farther than that.

You could always call in the information.

Emi

I'm from overseas and also had an impossible time completing the Registration form online. Eventually, I simply phoned NCL and gave them the information orally, which they entered into their system. Another option is to fax the form they sent you - I believe it has a fax number on it - and a few days later check with NCL that they received it, etc.

HUMMM-I'm wondering who it was that said advance registration was mandatory. Those poor souls without internet service must have a fit. When I boarded about six weeks ago it wasn't mandatory, but does make it quicker.

Another thing to try-some sites won't work with Netscape. If you use that give Internet Explorer a try.

-Monte

HUMMM-I'm wondering who it was that said advance registration was mandatory. Those poor souls without internet service must have a fit. When I boarded about six weeks ago it wasn't mandatory, but does make it quicker.

Another thing to try-some sites won't work with Netscape. If you use that give Internet Explorer a try.

-Monte

Monte

I was mandatory six weeks ago but you don't need the internet. NCL or your TA can provide a paper form that can be faxed or mailed.

The form is available online or as a fax back:

http://www.ncl.com/download/faxback/9000.pdf

For those having trouble just print the above form and fax to NCL. The direct number is on the form. No sense getting fustratated planning a holiday.

I received then same error when I tried to register my husband on line. I was able to register myself just fine. I finally wound up filling out the registration forms that came with our documents and submitted them when we arrived at the port.

The only major difference between me and my husband was that he was born overseas. We both have US passports and both are US citiziens so I suspect it was something to do with his NOT being born in the US that triggered a problem on NCL's end. It was frustrating :mad:.

If you received the registration forms along with your documents, you may just want to complete them manually and then fax them over.

But being able to complete them on line sure would be nicer. :rolleyes:

I had a problem recently trying to do the online registration for our upcoming Spirit cruise. Someone on the board mentioned that they had problems registering when they used Mozilla, but not with Internet Explorer. I found this to be my problem also. A completely different page came up when I used Internet Explorer--no idea why this is, but it worked!

Scottish greetings

you should get forms sent to you via your travel agent to fill out

I asked about this after reading this site, Lunn Polly

phoned NCL UK and we did it over the phone from L/P

we do not cruise untill >>>>> down the line a wee while

I registered online using a Mac, no problem. Used most recent OSX & Safari builds.

Had forgotten about the "14 day" pre-register clause and only just did this yesterday for the Feb.9 Star/Mexican Riviera cruise.

Calendar info from San Pedro's website says the Star is the ONLY ship in port that day, so how slow can the embarkation go?

Archived