Soda and Coffee Cards

KayJay4

i drink a 12 pack a day so I would have to bring 14 12 packs. I did take a dozen 12 packs last on the Caribbean Princess out of NY. This time I am flying from CA to London so don't know how/where I would get them in London. Anyone know of a store near the Southhampton Port?

I am start my cruise on Sunday and I just got off the phone with a Princess representative. He told me that they no longer offer either the soda card or Ultimate drink card. The only soda package you an get is buy 5 cans of soda and get one free (big deal). We are so disappointed as we have teenage boys and thought we had them covered. Oh well, we will have to put them on rations!:eek:

I am start my cruise on Sunday and I just got off the phone with a Princess representative. He told me that they no longer offer either the soda card or Ultimate drink card. The only soda package you an get is buy 5 cans of soda and get one free (big deal). We are so disappointed as we have teenage boys and thought we had them covered. Oh well, we will have to put them on rations!:eek:

One thing you must realize about Princess's telephone answerers is that they are often wrong about things onboard the ships. I would be very surprised if this were indeed true.

One thing you must realize about Princess's telephone answerers is that they are often wrong about things onboard the ships. I would be very surprised if this were indeed true.

Unless things have changed since May the rep is full of crap.

It's possible the rep was talking about advance sale items, since you can order the soda can deal in advance. The soda and ultimate stickers can only be bought on board. They were still selling the stickers a couple weeks ago on our cruise, so hopefully this is just a matter of miscommunication.

I might consider the Ultimate card - assuming it is still available :) - as I like Smoothies, and Hot Chocolate in Alaska [July 5, Island]! Can anyone tell me how much those are to purchase individually?

Thanks.

Unless things have changed since May the rep is full of crap.

I was trying to be diplomatic . . . !

I might consider the Ultimate card - assuming it is still available :) - as I like Smoothies, and Hot Chocolate in Alaska [July 5, Island]! Can anyone tell me how much those are to purchase individually?

Thanks.

It's $9 per person per day plus 15% gratuity, so for a 7-day cruise, that's $72.45

Where do you get the info on the Ultimate drink cards? I have looked all over the Princess website, cant find a thing. I like lots of details in writing. I am sailing in a few weeks on the Caribbean Princess.Marilyn

I don't think I've ever seen it on the website, but you can find it on these boards, along with all the other "secrets"! It includes whatever carbonated beverage comes out of the gun at the bars only (i.e. no cans; just club soda, tonic water, Coke, Diet Coke, and Sprite); juice; hot chocolate; milkshakes; any kind of froo-froo drink made without alcohol -- you can call 'em mocktails or you can call 'em smoothies. Whew, I think that's it!

I was trying to be diplomatic . . . !

It's $9 per person per day plus 15% gratuity, so for a 7-day cruise, that's $72.45

I don't think I've ever seen it on the website, but you can find it on these boards, along with all the other "secrets"! It includes whatever carbonated beverage comes out of the gun at the bars only (i.e. no cans; just club soda, tonic water, Coke, Diet Coke, and Sprite); juice; hot chocolate; milkshakes; any kind of froo-froo drink made without alcohol -- you can call 'em mocktails or you can call 'em smoothies. Whew, I think that's it!

Thanks for the info. Marilyn

Can someone tell me the approximate cost of buying a mocktail, smoothie, hot chocolate individually? I'm trying to see how many I need to consume each day to make $10 worthwhile! I'm guessing they are $4 +/- each, at least for the mocktail and smoothie.

Thanks.

Just an FYI for those looking for prices. I did see the description and prices on the Princess website the other day. The info wasnt easy to find as I stumbled across it in their non-user friendly listings. If I remembered exactly where the info was I would post it. Sorry.

I've been an addict of Cranberry juice and tonic water as an evening beverage for years... but the last couple years, juice has not been included on the soda card.

Hopefully, the Ultimate card will be available for our Grand trip in October.

I love Cranberry & tonic because it looks like a real drink, tastes like a real drink, but no fuzzy head in the morning when we're getting up early to go diving.

Of course, Cranberry juice is good for ladies inner workings as well.

Thanks so much for the tip - CC folks are the absolute best!

Wendy

Archived