Valor Tendering Process?

gquest

Hello,

Can some past Valor cruisers please give me some insight on the tendering process for passengers not booked on the ships excursions? Are there any secrets we should know about? Did anyone try to get a pass from the pursers’ desk? I have cruised before, but never on such a large ship. Oh, is it possible to sneak in with the ship's tour group? Thanks...:confused:

I did ship tour with tender once, really easy. The other time we had a group of about 13 and we got in line (by the coffee bar) about 1 1/2 hours before they gave away "tickets" (stickers with a number on them). We all got tender 1 and got on immediately after getting ticket, so almost as easy as with ship tour.

Lisa

I did ship tour with tender once, really easy. The other time we had a group of about 13 and we got in line (by the coffee bar) about 1 1/2 hours before they gave away "tickets" (stickers with a number on them). We all got tender 1 and got on immediately after getting ticket, so almost as easy as with ship tour.

Did they give out the tickets 1 1/2 hours before the ship docked or after? Did the ship arrive on time? how long does it take to tender in Belize and Cayman? Thanks :)

Archived