Pillow menu

MIAMIMEDIA

I had read about a pillow menu. Does anyone have a scan of ot or even a picture. Can anyone get a "special pillow" or only AQUA and Concierge class passengers?

Thanks

Sailed in a concierge stateroom on Solstice in February. We did not SEE a pillow menu. When we asked, we were told we could have a feather pillow, a fiberfill pillow or a foam contour pillow (not sure if that is what it was called, but you get the idea - not shaped like a conventional pillow).

As much as the crew on =X= try very hard to get you what you want, I certainly would ask. A good stateroom attendant would probably try to get it for you. Good luck.

Maybe someone else has seen the menu or has more information to share. This was my first and only experience with the "pillow menu".

Doris

Doris, the pillow menu was in the amenities booklet with the magazines on the side of the chest. I noticed it in several CC rooms.

Thanks, chef, I guess I did not look there! :eek: I also noticed that there was a body pillow on the menu posted here. I had forgotten they had that, but thestateroom attendant did offer it as well.

Next time I am in concierge class I will know where to look!;)

Doris

So how does the pillow menu work? We had a CC cabin on the Summit in Feb. After we arrive does the room steward ask you what kind of pillow you prefer. We would both love a feather pillow. Would we be able to have that as early as the first night? First Celebrity cruise so many questions!

The goose down pillows were on the beds when we checked into our cabin. Because of my allergies, I changed out to the fiberfill (hypoallergenic). The two others in the cabin used the isotonic and the feather.

If for some reason the feather pillows are not there, just ask your room steward. Sweet dreams and happy cruising!

On our Equinox cruise, we were in AQ, and were each given a goose down and a fiberfill as our two pillows. It was nice to have one of each to use, depending on sleeping or propping up. I also requested a body pillow to try out, but after two days I had to give it back. It was very comfortable, but was so big that it was like having an extra person in the bed! :D

As much as the crew on =X= try very hard to get you what you want, I certainly would ask. A good stateroom attendant would probably try to get it for you.

Doris

Has anyone tried to get things that aren't in the "category"? For instance, someone in a non-aquaspa room getting aquaspa toiletries?

Archived