Has anyone sailed on the Paradise lately and what do you think of this ship

cruznluvr3

Sailed on her 10 days ago. Third time, just as nice as the first. Really liked the addition of the Mongolian station. If you go to that station, be aware that there is an upper level of veggies, about forehead level, that I missed first trip thru. And try as I might, I can't drink all the booze that they pack onboard!

We really enjoyed our cruise on the formerly smoke-free Paradise, a noble experimen now extinct. It was our first Carnival cruise and what really impressed us was the elegant, neon free, Venetian glass atrium. After sailing on many cruises, it's still the most beautiful atrium I have seen on any ship.

We really enjoyed our cruise on the formerly smoke-free Paradise, a noble experimen now extinct. It was our first Carnival cruise and what really impressed us was the elegant, neon free, Venetian glass atrium. After sailing on many cruises, it's still the most beautiful atrium I have seen on any ship.

We were on her last Oct and booked this Oct. There was no smoking anywhere except the cigar bar and the piano bar (which was closed) and outside. It was noticeably less then the Liberty. It was my favorite part.

Archived