Dress Code - Truffle Rest. On the Legend

RelayerOhio

Hi everyone,

Is the dress code in the pay restaurant - Truffles - on the Canrnival Legend:

formal, or normal "resort casual" of the main dining rooms?

Also, since the tips at the end of the cruise only cover your normal dining room staff, are tips part of the $25 per person they charge at Truffles, or do you leave cash, or are you not expected to tip?

Thanks everyone for their help,

Tom

We were just on the Legend last week. We booked on formal night and they politely reminded us that it WAS formal night. No biggie for us as we were going to dress up anyway. For non formal nights I think it's more smart casual, however I, personally, would still have worn a suit since it's a 5 star event.

The tips for Truffles are included in the $25 price, but there is a place for additional gratuity which I gladly added. The service we had was exemplary.

I thought the Golden Fleece was the $25.00 Supper Club on the Legend and Truffles was the name of the regular Dining room?

Anyway, when I went on the Glory they mentioned that the $25.00 was to cover the tips for their Supper Club, But I added $20.00 cash because the service was that good and the food was Excelent!

Pryd

I thought the Golden Fleece was the $25.00 Supper Club on the Legend and Truffles was the name of the regular Dining room?

You're right...duh. Golden Fleece is the supper club. The OP did say "pay restaurant - Truffles" when referring to the Golden Fleece. I used to get them mixed up before the cruise, but it's sad that I can't get them straight after eating in Truffles for 6 of the 8 nights.:rolleyes:

Yes, Truffles is the regular dining room. The Golden Fleece, on non-formal nights, requests jackets for men. Ladies should dress accordingly. After making your reservation, you will receive a card in your cabin confirming the date and time. It also states jackets for men.

Thanks everyone for the help.

And I did screw up, I referenced Truffles in my initial post as being the pay restaurant, when in fact it is the Golden Fleece.

Glad to hear the service and food are so good, we're looking forward to booking a night in there (just not lobster night in the main dining room).

Archived