****** Moss - Cruise Director

wobblybob74

Hello all,

We've had an email from Princess telling us that ****** Moss will be our Cruise Director on the Grand for the 05 June sailing from Southampton.

Anybody any experiences of Mr Moss? Is he a good sort?

Thanks in advance

Rob

EDIT - For some unknown reason, Mr Moss's first name appears to have triggered the swear filter. Why on earth...? :-)

Anyways, his name is M a r t y n Moss.

Hi WobblyBob

He's been CD on 2 of my 3 Princess cruises so far. At first I though he was ok, but I had a little bit of a run-in with him on the 2nd.

However, I think he is just 'ok'. other people will rave about him, some friends of mine think he's quite good - bit like food - subjective.

Thats probably not done any good in answering your question though :)

Dave.

ps - I know a WobblyJon in York who runs a pub quiz - no relation I suppose?

All replies gratefully received! :)

Wobblyjon must be from a different branch of the family, no relation as far as I know. Though he's probably good at drinking, as that's how I got my nickname! :D

All replies gratefully received! :)

Wobblyjon must be from a different branch of the family, no relation as far as I know. Though he's probably good at drinking, as that's how I got my nickname! :D

Yes, he is good at drinking :p, but I think the name is probably more to do with precarious nature of some of the answers he has to the questions he asks;)

Each cruise we have done on the Grand Martin Moss has been the CD and Stuart Ass CD. They organise a great sailaway from Gibralter and other events however, do wish Princess would alternate CD's more due to the fact that if you like to sail out of Southampton and you get the same ship and the same CD/Ass CD each time it becomes too predictable. Would like to experience different ships (but don't like flying) and also CD's styles and idea's.

Julie

Note - would not let me spell his name either had to improvise

We had him on the Grand in January. Now normally I really have no great opinion of CDs to me they are just along for the ride. But I do have to say that I was very impressed with ******, he came to our M&G and spent about 20 minutes with us, answered questions, sparred with some of us and we just had fun with him. I thought he was personable, funny, entertaining and likely the best CD we have had.

(Ok, ****** are we are even for the crack I made about Wales?)

Does anyone know what these boards do not like the spelling ******?

Archived