Does Carnival know what time it is?

bones774

I spoke with a PVP yesterday and she was very nice but I did have to make some suggestions to her to find better pricing and some prices she told me at beginning of conversation she could not locate at end of conversation. I'm willing to be accommodating and help those who help me but when she gave me her ext # I tried to call her back today and with my best efforts I could not locate her, calling CCL and asking for her did not produce better results. I got disgusted and hung up, I'm more than willing to try CCL for the first time but every interface with them seems more and more like I'm dealing with Walmart.

seems more and more like I'm dealing with Walmart.

So you felt like you were dealing with the dominate player in the industry who has forever changed the landscape of their field?

I fail to see how that analogy could possibly be taken as an insult, even if we all wear sweat pants while on board.

So you felt like you were dealing with the dominate player in the industry who has forever the landscape of their field?

I fail to see how that analogy could possibly be taken as an insult, even if we all wear sweat pants while on board.

Would they be appropriate for Elegant Night?

I spoke with a PVP yesterday and she was very nice but I did have to make some suggestions to her to find better pricing and some prices she told me at beginning of conversation she could not locate at end of conversation. I'm willing to be accommodating and help those who help me but when she gave me her ext # I tried to call her back today and with my best efforts I could not locate her, calling CCL and asking for her did not produce better results. I got disgusted and hung up, I'm more than willing to try CCL for the first time but every interface with them seems more and more like I'm dealing with Walmart.

I highly suggest booking yourself through an on line agency....ANY cruise, not just CCL cruises.

There are better rates out there than what the cruise line will offer you.

"So you felt like you were dealing with the dominate player in the industry who has forever changed the landscape of their field?

I fail to see how that analogy could possibly be taken as an insult, even if we all wear sweat pants while on board."

The analogy is One of the dominant players to the low budget crowd, who will take the abuse dished out to customers to save 3 cents per item over Target or Sears, and they know it and you know it but you still deal with them.

Customer service is what most people appreciate.

Why would you want to speak with the same person? Talk to someone else as it sounds as though you didn't book anything. My suggestion to you is to do a little more research...find a cruise you want...then....do a little more research...and then when you are ready use an online TA....they will give you a better deal..obc's etc.

Or you can just go elsewhere to cruise.

I Love

WalMart:)

The one near my home is just so so and attracts an odd clientele...however, the Target just a block away is loads better...and a whole better crowd.

There is a strange and difficult parking lot at our Walmart.

Why would you want to speak with the same person? Talk to someone else as it sounds as though you didn't book anything. My suggestion to you is to do a little more research...find a cruise you want...then....do a little more research...and then when you are ready use an online TA....they will give you a better deal..obc's etc.

Or you can just go elsewhere to cruise.

No, I didn't book anything, but she was polite and helpful, gave me her time and if I was to book I would like her to receive her due commission, if I went thru CCL, but now they have made that very difficult.

PVP get phone calls all day long...leave a message and she will call you back..My PVP sometimes answers and other time does not, i leave him a message or e-mail him and he calls me back with a few hours...

No, I didn't book anything, but she was polite and helpful, gave me her time and if I was to book I would like her to receive her due commission, if I went thru CCL, but now they have made that very difficult.

if you want to take a CCL cruise just book it and why worry about finding this PVP again? Doubt she's thinking about you.

Of course if you want to find something wrong with CCL that is your business. Personally, I book with online TA's and they always beat CCL and give OBC's and other extras.

Archived