what gives? waitlisted w 5 days to go

bellazoemom

Last time on Inspiration, we were waitlisted until we got to boarding- then assigned anytime dining--worked out OK, had same table and wait staff each night. We had requested early dining and did not get it...so we made the best of it..

We are still waitlisted for dinner times and we leave in a handful of days. when will this change? i keep checking everyday and it isnt changing. *sigh*

Guess you may not get to eat (sorry, couldn't resist).http://boards.cruisecritic.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

Odds of you getting on, with all do respect, are not that good... Start searching for another cruise that you can actually book and confirm your spot :confused:

Another cruise? They leave in a handful of days, a bit late for that I would think.

As for confirming your spot, I believe you "request" a time to dine but never know for sure until you board. Several times we've asked for changes to the assignment and have always gotten them. I wouldn't worry and just go have a fun cruise.

We're waitlisted for early seating on Pride's 6/6/10 sailing...TA said they'll assign it when we're on board. We prefer anytime dining if we can't get early seating; late seating is too late for us to want to eat a full meal.

In March, we were waitlisted right up until the day we left. Once we boarded we received our cards and they had late seating on them. That was the only thing we didn't want, so we asked to be changed once we were on board and they were able to get us into the early seating. It worked out for us that time. A previous time we were stuck with late seating and had no choice. There were no tables in the early seating or anytime dining.

Good luck!

Archived