Where do you get a schedule for the kids programs?

mom2351man

This will be our 2 cruise and my sons first. We will be on carnival fantacy August 12 2010

never let my son alone really and dont know even where to start for all of this.

He is really outgoing and loves church activities and neighborhood get togethers. So I am sure he will find someone and have a blast..

Just wondering the steps to take for this.

Thanks ahead of time!

Link in my signature has the schedules for the kids clubs, compliments of the parents from the CC family board. :D

Just click on the link, then Camp Carnival and then display all. Look for his age. The program is similiar fleetwide. So the ship doesn't matter

Yes - check out the capers on cruisinmama's list to help "prepare" yourself. Otherwise, you will get the official schedule in camp when you go for orientation or else to drop him off the first time. (some have said they saw a camp representative when they boarded, but I didn't.)

Hopefully your son will have a blast... our 2 yr old DS loved it earlier this month.

And don't really about needing to take anything special for the actual kids' program. Just concentrate on packing whatever you would normally pack for him. When you get onboard, there may be a rep for the program (have seen this for Carnival) or a packet of info in your cabin (we've had this for Carnival and Princess).

Archived