Anyone doing the HCG diet?

Bye bye kiddies...I am off to the Caribbean tomorrow, provided we don't get slammed with much more snow:~( If I miss this cruise due to the snow....well lets just not go there!

Bye Bye Big, we will have to compare notes when we get back.

Snow :eek: I am SO happy I am leaving its suppose to be

60 here this weekend and that's the high:eek:

Bye losers

Well, it feels so lonely here! Az and Big, I hope you are having a WONDERFUL time.

I am on day 1 of P2. So far so good. I was really feeling READY for healthy (and less) food! I finally bought 3 pair of pants yesterday that FIT. Now I have 6 that really work for me on the job.

Hi Medical I am here just lurking, looking for some motivation to get back on track....I know I need to get started again,my heart is in it but my mind is not :( last time I started (again) was Sept or Oct so I am worried that it may not work this round. I was going to wait until the 24th & 25th for load days but I should start now. What round are you on? Are you finding it harder this round?

Denise

Well, I'll pipe in just to keep you company Medicalma'ma !! Also try to give some pep talk to DeeDee309. Are you thinking of starting up again after the holidays? Use holiday dinner as a load day? January is always a good time to start a diet. I started R3 Dec.3rd..I have lose 14 lbs so far. The first 2 rounds I lost 40 lbs (started last May) then we vacationed in LasVegas in Sept. then did a cruise in Oct. well somehow 20 lbs came back!! So this last 14 I lost is having to re-lose it...no fun.. I could be so much further ahead of the game. But all I can say is I am so grateful for finding HCG...it has made it one of the easiest ways to lose weight. I do the injections also. I think I did a good job of loading this round with avocados (8) cream cheese, bacon, sausage, steak, ice cream. I tried to think of some real high fat foods with low sugar. Like I said I think I load well because there is no hunger issues. Okay this "lurker" poured out !!

Hi Carla----I decided I am going to load the 25th & 26th, do the best I can. I have lost weight on this before and kept most of it off. But 15 pounds did find me since the summer & now need to get rid of it forever. I am going to use my pellets this round, I would like to use injections just dont know how to go about getting or using them. I leave for my vacation Jan 18th so hope I can atleast get rid of 10 pounds by then.

DeeDee- I ordered the shots through AlldayChemist.com Made the shot form reasonable priced! Took about 2 weeks to receive them. I guess I was a firm believer it has to be prescription strength in order for it to contain hcg. I guess a simple prego test on the product would answer the question. I do know using the hcg has made my diet sooo much easier..always failed on doing it the old fashion way "eat less exercise more" because I would always figured I could start over tomorrow..there were too many tomorrows!

Hey...I am back...and up :~( but will deal with this after the holiday. Plan on another round mid Jan or early Feb. Want to try and get the cruise/holiday weight off by myself and see how that works.

I am a little overwhelmed with trying to ready for the holiday and work schedule is a killer for me this time of the year but I will prevail!

Hang tight HCG'ers and AZ are you home?

Medical...nice to hear you have pants that fit...I envisioned you in baggy trousers and I must say...so unattractive...LOL Just kidding you, stay on track and before you know it...YOU will need MORE new pants.

I am trying SOOOO hard to be good! I must be crazy doing this on Christmas week. I worked to day and then 10 out of the next 11 days so it won't be so bad. I always do very well when I am working. Christmas day I am in charge of the menu (brunch) so I think I have that going for me. I got this. :p

Glad you are back, Big. How was the cruise?

Az, are you out there?

How are the rest of you doing?

The cruise was great....I ziplined and ate fried gator so there are two things I can cross off the bucket list.

YOU ARE BRAVE to do this during the holidays medical....timing would not be great for me. I have gained 7 pounds...post cruise and I really didn't eat alot of bad things but I sure hit the tropical sugary juicy drinks hard. So AFTER the holidays I am hitting the calorie counting hard and get some additonal exercise. I have notice more "fluffiness" since I haven't done any sit ups.

SO...where are the rest of you and how is it going? Don't be shy or embarrassed, we are all in the same boat, some in bigger boats, some in smaller boats...LOL

OK...New Years is on the way...have those goals set and have those minds set?

I am hitting it hard Jan 2, not a New year's resolution, just a Terri's get back on the bandwagon resolution.

Will try it on my own (after two years of HGC on and off) and see if I can lose it that way...otherwise HELLO HCG:~)

2nd load day today...vlcd starts tomorrow:) excited for the weightloss but not looking forward to eating chicken:(

There is more than chicken to eat, fish, shrimp, and even beef although some people have a problems with stalls and gains with the beef. You can even substitute the protein with eggs and cottage cheese.

Best wishes to you on this diet, and hope that you will stop by and chat and let us know how it is going. There are many websites now that have recipes to jazz up the foods...even the chicken!:)

I am intrigued by this diet. I've read about 20 or so pages from this long thread, and most dieters seem to be doing injections. Are you getting them from the dr, or doing it yourself? Are they daily or monthly? What's the cost? How about taking the drops by mouth - is that as successful/effective/costly?

My cruise is only 9 days away, so I wouldn't begin until I return, but I am looking to make a lifestyle change that involves stopping the junk food and getting more active.

Thanks in advance!

How do the pellets work - where do you buy them, cost, etc.

i put 4 pellets under tongue 3x day seems to be ok for me others amount of pellets vary.....i purchased them online and now the company stopped selling them & switched to another kind...cost was 24.95 for 40day supply

Good jobs girls! I did the homepathic drops and had good results. The pellets sound interesting.

I know there is some FDA flack coming down the line about HCG, so many sites are changing their ways but I think it is all about the same. Just be sure you find a reputable dealer, through referral from someone who done them or possibly a Naturopath.

I am going to go back to a P3 type of eating and see how much of the cruise/holiday weight comes off.

Sorry this board has kind of fizzled for you newbies but I do check in at least weekly...so give a shout out if you have any questions :~)

DeeDee, what a great loss! It is so gratifying to see those numbers go down on the scale.

Pudy, I am doing the drops. Under the tongue three times a day. I get them online and have just stocked up on 4 bottles. Just not sure what the FDA is going to do, so I stocked up on an incredible sale.

I started my drops today. Loading when I feel like I have been loading for more than a week! My sister is doing this round with me so I will have some extra "support".

I thought I posted on the 30th, but don't see it. Big, you must not have gained much if you are doing P3 to get back to where you were! Hope it was a great cruise. (How could a cruise NOT be great, right?)

Since I don't know anyone personally doing this diet, I am wondering if you can share where you are getting your drops? How will I find a reputable online place if no one here tells me??? :)

Also, is your success with the drops the same as the pellets/shots, etc?

Yes Medical if feels wonderful:) How are you making out so far?

Pudy not sure if we are allowed to write on here where we purchased them, I researched forever online to find the place I was comfortable with.

Today is vlcd8 and down 10.8 pounds:eek:

Since I don't know anyone personally doing this diet, I am wondering if you can share where you are getting your drops? How will I find a reputable online place if no one here tells me??? :)

Also, is your success with the drops the same as the pellets/shots, etc?

If you want to e mail me I will give you a few places...terkatz-at-yahoo-dot-com

Archived