Anyone doing the HCG diet?

I am ending Round 2 on a good note !! Yesterday was my last day on the drops I've decided...Lost 40lbs total. Maybe I wasn't as motivated because I didn't have a deadline...like a cruise...and I reached what I thought in the begining was going to be tough... I will try and lose more weight by doing round 3....maybe in the fall. I am so happy I choose this diet !!! My goal for the summer is to maintain a 40-45 pound loss !!! I know I can do this !

As for now.... I must slowly add in other foods...I think this is the most important Phase ..P3..If I mess up here.. I could ruin everything. But I Won't.

Hope the newbies have found there sources and ready to start their first round. Good luck to all.

Eat well,

Janet

I'm on day 4 and have lost 9.4 lbs with injections. I got mine from Pharmacy Escrow dot com. You can buy the injection kit and the supplements you need for mixing but it can take up to a month to get all the supplies.

This is my second time using the shots. I did it the first time in November last year when I found out I had a thyroid problem. Not only do I not need my medicine anymore but I lost 43 lbs my first time and am well on my way to doing the same this time (but on the 21 day) plus I haven't gained any back!

I decided to do it again since I'm getting married in 28 days on the Imagination and wanted to shed a few extra before my final dress fitting.

I am ending Round 2 on a good note !! Yesterday was my last day on the drops I've decided...Lost 40lbs total. Maybe I wasn't as motivated because I didn't have a deadline...like a cruise...and I reached what I thought in the begining was going to be tough... I will try and lose more weight by doing round 3....maybe in the fall. I am so happy I choose this diet !!! My goal for the summer is to maintain a 40-45 pound loss !!! I know I can do this !

As for now.... I must slowly add in other foods...I think this is the most important Phase ..P3..If I mess up here.. I could ruin everything. But I Won't.

Hope the newbies have found there sources and ready to start their first round. Good luck to all.

Eat well,

Janet

:D:( Bittersweet! Yes, you goaled and sad that some of us are probably dropping from the board...well at least for the summer.

I have re-evaluated dieting and have decided to go it on my own, in maintaining the weight I have lost and maybe losing more by more exercise and really watching the carbs and sugars. I may check back in every once in awhile too...you know I love this thread:)

I have re-newed my gym membership at another gym with more classes and more pools! If you don't like the exercise you do then most likely you won't do it. I love the water and water exercises, so there I am headed.

Good Luck!

Looks like lots of change going on here, moving on to different phases, new plans.

Janet, congrats on your 40 pounds! I know that you will maintain your losses, you know how to do this. Summer will be easy with all of the fresh fruits and veggies around, and lots of things to do to keep you active.

Terri, you know what will work best for you, looks like you have a great plan. I hope that you enjoy your water exercise and keep on checking back with us. :) You know you love us.

MrsGomez you're doing well, keep us posted.

I'm still plugging along in P2, losing in spurts, and then a few days of 0.2 pound losses, but I'm still losing and going to stick it out for 40 days. Have to admit it's getting tough some days, though. I'm at 48 pounds total lost over the 2 rounds so far! That is what keeps me going.

I have to go shopping for a dress today to wear to a wedding next weekend, none of mine fit any more. Hitting up consignment shops looking for a bargain! And I'm also going for a mani/pedi this afternoon. Love getting my nails done! I'm working this weekend, so I'm treating myself today. :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Looks like lots of change going on here, moving on to different phases, new plans.

Janet, congrats on your 40 pounds! I know that you will maintain your losses, you know how to do this. Summer will be easy with all of the fresh fruits and veggies around, and lots of things to do to keep you active.

Terri, you know what will work best for you, looks like you have a great plan. I hope that you enjoy your water exercise and keep on checking back with us. :) You know you love us.

MrsGomez you're doing well, keep us posted.

I'm still plugging along in P2, losing in spurts, and then a few days of 0.2 pound losses, but I'm still losing and going to stick it out for 40 days. Have to admit it's getting tough some days, though. I'm at 48 pounds total lost over the 2 rounds so far! That is what keeps me going.

I have to go shopping for a dress today to wear to a wedding next weekend, none of mine fit any more. Hitting up consignment shops looking for a bargain! And I'm also going for a mani/pedi this afternoon. Love getting my nails done! I'm working this weekend, so I'm treating myself today. :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Thanks will do! Thinking about starting weekly B12 injections also. But those are big needles. lol

Hi Losers, I am just checking in and checking on all you

girls. Looks like you all are doing Great..

Jifner and Block you both have done great and have some

BIG loses. :)

Big as always you are doing wonderful. maintaining is

good keep up the exercise too.

Liz you sound like me.. But hang in there girl you are so

close.

Welcome to all the new losers. Stick with the plan

and you will see BIG losses.

I am keeping my eye on you girls.

I will be back hot and heavy first part on July..

Keep up the good work losers :p

Sheri

I'm on day 4 and have lost 9.4 lbs with injections. I got mine from Pharmacy Escrow dot com. You can buy the injection kit and the supplements you need for mixing but it can take up to a month to get all the supplies.

This is my second time using the shots. I did it the first time in November last year when I found out I had a thyroid problem. Not only do I not need my medicine anymore but I lost 43 lbs my first time and am well on my way to doing the same this time (but on the 21 day) plus I haven't gained any back!

I decided to do it again since I'm getting married in 28 days on the Imagination and wanted to shed a few extra before my final dress fitting.

Hi mrsgomez, I was looking on the site to buy hcg can you tell

me what is the difference in the kits?? 1500 IU or 2000 IU HCG

and the 5000 IU HCG. They both are 43 days but I not sure what

the difference is Anyone know? Thinking about ordering on my

own this time.. HELP Oh and is it the PURE stuff??

Sheri

Hi mrsgomez, I was looking on the site to buy hcg can you tell

me what is the difference in the kits?? 1500 IU or 2000 IU HCG

and the 5000 IU HCG. They both are 43 days but I not sure what

the difference is Anyone know? Thinking about ordering on my

own this time.. HELP Oh and is it the PURE stuff??

Sheri

An ampule is the glass HCG with the top you have to snap off. A vial is the powdered form. The dfferent units of IUs is just how much HCG is contained. I usually buy 2 vials of 5000 IUsof the high purity one. I love it and it's so worth it.

To mix, you inject 1 ml of the baccterostatic water into the powdered HCG. Then you roll the mix in your hands. You withdraw that mixture and put it in the mixing vial. Then you add another 9 ml of the water. For 200 IUs of HCG, you inject 40 cc. For 175, inject 35 and for 150 you inject 30 cc.

Hope this helps. :)

An ampule is the glass HCG with the top you have to snap off. A vial is the powdered form. The dfferent units of IUs is just how much HCG is contained. I usually buy 2 vials of 5000 IUsof the high purity one. I love it and it's so worth it.

To mix, you inject 1 ml of the baccterostatic water into the powdered HCG. Then you roll the mix in your hands. You withdraw that mixture and put it in the mixing vial. Then you add another 9 ml of the water. For 200 IUs of HCG, you inject 40 cc. For 175, inject 35 and for 150 you inject 30 cc.

Hope this helps. :)

OK I am confessed now..:o

So the kit does not contain HCG???? You purchase that separately??

That seems expensive if you buy the kit for

67.00$$ and then one vial of HCG is 35.00$$. Am I reading correctly?

So one kit plus two vial of HCG is 137.00 is that correct? I usually buy pre mixed for 100.00$$.

I would rather mix my

own. I would love it if you could help me..

Thank you, Sheri

OK I am confessed now..:o

So the kit does not contain HCG???? You purchase that separately??

That seems expensive if you buy the kit for

67.00$$ and then one vial of HCG is 35.00$$. Am I reading correctly?

So one kit plus two vial of HCG is 137.00 is that correct? I usually buy pre mixed for 100.00$$.

I would rather mix my

own. I would love it if you could help me..

Thank you, Sheri

HCG does not come with the kit. But the kit has everything you need, the needles, vial, waer, alcohol pads for sterlization. That usually gets to you quickly. The HCG takes about 2 weeks to get to you.

If you spend 100 for it premixed, with all your additional costs of needles and stuff, it probably works out to right around the same.

I prefer mixing my own. I control my dosage. Plus here in south FL buying HCG for injection is expensive an always needs to go thru a dr.

HCG does not come with the kit. But the kit has everything you need, the needles, vial, waer, alcohol pads for sterlization. That usually gets to you quickly. The HCG takes about 2 weeks to get to you.

If you spend 100 for it premixed, with all your additional costs of needles and stuff, it probably works out to right around the same.

I prefer mixing my own. I control my dosage. Plus here in south FL buying HCG for injection is expensive an always needs to go thru a dr.

I would rather mix my own, ya never realy know what you get.

Question, 1 vial of HCG 5000 IUsof the high purity will last 40 days? Why do you order two?? You talked about B12 will you order

that from this site. I also want to order B12.

Thanks for your help. As soon as I get this all figured out I

want to order.

I would rather mix my own, ya never realy know what you get.

Question, 1 vial of HCG 5000 IUsof the high purity will last 40 days? Why do you order two?? You talked about B12 will you order

that from this site. I also want to order B12.

Thanks for your help. As soon as I get this all figured out I

want to order.

I order 2 because I'm cycling my rounds. I do the 40 days, 20 of phase 3 and then back to phase 2. The 5000 iu lasts me 40 days with 150 iu and I think its like 33 or 35 with 175 iu.

I want to order b12, but I'm still researching. I have found several local places here in Miami that are just as afforable. But not sure yet what kind of b12 I want. :)

I think everyone has the wrong idea about this diet. I am on it now. I have lost 25 1/2 lbs. in 36 days. It is the best diet ever. It is 500 for the 23 shots and 595 for 40. The shots put 2000 calories into your body so you do not get hungry at all. you eat 500 cal. a day. then on maintinence you eat 1500 a day. I am going on a cruise in Sept. and I plan on eating healthy. I will try not eating at the buffet, because thats where you can gain. I want to be served in the dining room. Good luck to everyone and have fun cruising.

Thanks will do! Thinking about starting weekly B12 injections also. But those are big needles. lol

I get a B-12 shot weekly from my physician while on P2. I think it does help.

I get a B-12 shot weekly from my physician while on P2. I think it does help.

Yes they do help. I love it. But I was thinking about getting it myself. But I've been reading that you need the big needle and it can't be given with the little needle. So I may just have to bite the bullet and go in weekly for it.

I am VLCD8....I am down 8.4 pounds. The last 2 days i haven't really lost much so I am hoping tomorrow is a better day! We are cruising July 24, and I really want to lose some weight before we go! I ordered my HCG from all day chemist and I also ordered some pellets to take in case I need something extra in the afternoon.

I actually had a gain this weekend.....:( (wine)

Newbies !!!

Just checking in.... maintaining my loss...and loving cheese !! I still can't get used to the salad dressing and thats fine.. I'll stick with the plain vinegar. My family is having dessert now:rolleyes: what shall I have ??? MMM maybe....seltzer with a little chocolate syrup....

Hope everyone is well...

Janet

AAAAHHHH, I have gone up 4 pounds in 3 days..when will it stop... I really haven't been eating that much cheese >\??

I remeber this happening last time and it worked its self out.... So I'am hoping to just keep eating right and be patient ...so aggrevating ...when I am working so hard at it...

Janet

AAAAHHHH, I have gone up 4 pounds in 3 days..when will it stop... I really haven't been eating that much cheese >\??

I remeber this happening last time and it worked its self out.... So I'am hoping to just keep eating right and be patient ...so aggrevating ...when I am working so hard at it...

Janet

Hey Janet...are you all by yourself on this thread???? LOL Just checking in....hope that it works itself out for you. Are you doing the water? I am maintaining but some days I jump up a pound or two, then back down. The consequence of daily weighing. But it does set the tone for the day for me. Back into water aerobics and that feels great. Maybe you need to boost the activity up for a few days and see what happens.

Where are all the rest of you and HOW YA DOING?

Janet

Oops, been gone a few days. Janet, just cut the cheese out and go back to eating mostly P2 foods in larger quantities, tons of water. That should get you back down. I never did a steak day, have you? Might be time for one.

For myself, I have 1 week left on this round. I have now lost 51 pounds in the 2 rounds. I'm so happy that I found HCG! But I have to admit that I'm really looking forward to P3.

Terri, glad to hear that you are enjoying your water exercise and maintaining your losses. Nice to see you check in!

Have a good day everyone!!

Hello friends,

leaving in the morning for our cruise. I am going to have to weigh every single bag, lol. That's ok, I'm used to regular weigh ins!! :-)

I want all of you to remember to do this for you, no one else. I am so happy to have shared this journey with you and so thank each of you for walking with me through this 'interesting' time.

I can't WAIT to hit that plane. I've planned for 7 months for Oasis and am so psyched to finally be going. Shopping was really fun! I had to buy size 10 denim cropped pants because the 12s were too big!!!! I was busting out of 16s when I started this crazy diet!

I am still playing up and down with these 3 lbs. but I plan to take the stairs, continue my own workouts, and only eat it if it tastes really good, lol.

Hey, amazing news! I was offered a FREE cruise by NCL and Harrahs! My daughter and I are going to be going on Epic on July 31st of this year! It is a European cruise, which is amazing!

My head is spinning, and I know I can't go back on hcg before it, but I'll be back as soon as I'm back in town to walk through the land of fruits and veggies with you :-)

Many hugs,

Liz

ps. Big sister is watching, be good!!!

Hello friends,

leaving in the morning for our cruise. I am going to have to weigh every single bag, lol. That's ok, I'm used to regular weigh ins!! :-)

I want all of you to remember to do this for you, no one else. I am so happy to have shared this journey with you and so thank each of you for walking with me through this 'interesting' time.

I can't WAIT to hit that plane. I've planned for 7 months for Oasis and am so psyched to finally be going. Shopping was really fun! I had to buy size 10 denim cropped pants because the 12s were too big!!!! I was busting out of 16s when I started this crazy diet!

I am still playing up and down with these 3 lbs. but I plan to take the stairs, continue my own workouts, and only eat it if it tastes really good, lol.

Hey, amazing news! I was offered a FREE cruise by NCL and Harrahs! My daughter and I are going to be going on Epic on July 31st of this year! It is a European cruise, which is amazing!

My head is spinning, and I know I can't go back on hcg before it, but I'll be back as soon as I'm back in town to walk through the land of fruits and veggies with you :-)

Many hugs,

Liz

ps. Big sister is watching, be good!!!

Congrats and have a blast!!!

Looks like everyone is busy and gone. Sorry to see this, this group has been a great support for me. :(

I just took my last injection yesterday for my second round. I have now released 52 pounds with HCG. If any of you newbies are still around, just post and I will be checking to see if anyone needs any help. I hope you are all doing well!!

Hi Big and Jifner, I am still around. I will be starting my next

round in two weeks. I will NEED your support. This has

been such a GREAT thread with so much info and support.

Jifner WOW you did wonderful. I bet you feel so good and look

HOT..;)

Big hows it going with you? You keeping your weight down?

What are you doing to maintain?

Plz keep checkin in.

Hope everyone else is doing well,

Sheri

Archived