Anyone doing the HCG diet?

Yes it is 'HCG Weight Loss Cure Guide by Linda Prinster

and I did get it from Amazon

Big...Have a fabulous time with BIL...Read up even if you can't post. And thanks for the book info. Ordering Now.

Army....I'm so glad you are back with us...Missed you!! I'm just pluggin away at P2 and have slowed down on the weight loss. I'm ok with that because I really feel like now my body is changing shape. I still have a couple of weeks left.

Liz......HAVE YOU MEASURED? Stay with us.....we miss you when you take such an absence.

Az.....are you packing for the trip!!! I'm still so jealous.

Sandyjabs...haven't heard from you lately....where are ya?

Take care girlies...hoping the scale treats you like your accustomed to.

Happy Sunday Losers,

I hope you all are big losers..

Yeah Liz is checking in. Is about time girl :D

Robo, Yes girl I am all packed and ready for the beach.

I'll I am waiting for is my plane on wed 7 am..:p

Army nice hubby you have there.

Big have fun and you wont talking to me were you when you

said dont look and worry about you.??:rolleyes:

Talk to ya all soon,

Sheri

First load day, although with company I have felt like it is load day 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anxious to get back on the VLCD if you can believe that.

This is round 3 for me and I am hoping to lose 20 in 23 days...I may even try to do a few extra days of P2 to reach goal, we will see how things pan out.

Tonight I am making shrimp alfredo, tomorrow is BBQ riblets and some real fatty salad....LOL

Then on to the reality of P2.

Hope you all had a great week-end, I did although a busy, busy one. Good luck, make good choices and have a great week.

And Sheri....what in the world would make you think I was talking about you? LOL snicker snicker;~D

First load day, although with company I have felt like it is load day 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is round 3 for me and I am hoping to lose 20 in 23 days...I may even try to do a few extra days of P2 to reach goal, we will see how things pan out.

Tonight I am making shrimp alfredo, tomorrow is BBQ riblets and some real fatty salad....LOL

Then on to the reality of P2.

Hope you all had a great week-end, I did although a busy, busy one. Good luck, make good choices and have a great week.

And Sheri....what in the world would make you think I was talking about you? LOL snicker snicker;~D

Oh your back.. :p:D

20lb in 23 days..:) I will be here

cheering you on all the way..

DH and I have a BIG pile of clothes in the closet floor that are

to BIG. We are cleaning out and getting rid of. We are NOT going back.

We are within our 2lb range. Me up 2 DH down 2. Go figure:rolleyes:

Waiting for my travel scale to arrive today.

Happy week losers

D

Good luck Big....I will be cheering you on. I feel so darned good eating like this that I'm going to hate going off of P2. I just can't imagine myself eating 1500 calories a day....In the past that would make me gain weight. I could have never eaten 1500 cals a day and maintained. Kind of anxious to see what happens.

I've been messing around with .2 - .3 - .1 for the last week or so. I have 10 more days on P2 and am going to consider doing an apple day just to try and get things moving a little faster.

Big, tell me again how much you lost in R1 and in R2. And will you be pretty much at goal with R3?

DH and I have a BIG pile of clothes in the closet floor that are

to BIG. We are cleaning out and getting rid of. We are NOT going back.

We are within our 2lb range. Me up 2 DH down 2. Go figure:rolleyes:

Waiting for my travel scale to arrive today.

AZ....Doesn't it feel fabulous to have clothes to big. I'm just waiting for that to happen here. Right now my size I've been wearing is getting lose but in reality I was POURED into them so who's kidding who, right?

Hey that travel scale. You are really serious about not gaining on your next cruise. Good for you!! Let me know how it works. Might consider it myself. I think I've got like 62 days before our cruise. I'm hoping to do 3 weeks of P3 and then back for 23 days on P2....

Amry...can you talk to my DH....I would love and Ipad.

And Liz....where are you again girlie.....

Hey...quick question...One of my coworkers is wanting to do the HCG but she is starting menopause and is consumed with hot flasher etc and wonders how it will affect her. Anyone here in that category or had any experience with it?

Tomorrow's goal..................1 lb lighter.....

Cyndee

Robo, How did you do this AM?? Did you do an apple day?

Army , Great job on the loss. Yes we will take any loss wont we?

Ok I am off tomorrow early morning to San Diego. I am

ready got my scale so I am set. I am suppose to be starting Ph 4 today but still afraid of Ph 3.:eek: Not sure about Ph 3 yet...

Love the scale and yes I am serious... I have been on that

roller coaster TOO many times. Have a great losing week.

I'll be checking on ya all

Good morning losers!

Robo I would be happy to speak with dh, I can plead a great case!

I only lost 10 oz.'s what gives, I know I know any loss is a good thing.

Army, by the time my DH agrees to me getting and ipad they will have a new version out.

As for the 10oz.....That's a huge day for me. I don't think (except for the 1st 2 days) that I have ever lost a whole lb....it's usually about .4 or .5 or .6 Now it has slowed down to .1 .2 and .3 but I will tell you that today was a GREAT day....I lost .8 Things are looking up. I have 9 more days of shots and then P3....Ken's Steakhouse lite Northern Italian...I love salad but I have to be able to put something on it .

AZ, Wooo Whooooooooo, I'm glad you got that scale....No apple day for me yet. That .8 satisfied me.

Keep track for me of the food choices you make while you are away. I will be starting P3 on the 26th and that same day we are having company for a week and the wife is from Belgium....She cooks like a dream and I'm scared to death...

ummmmmmmmmm, just think about what Big is having for dinner tonight. I know if she's anything like me she will welcome tomorrow so that she can quit eating.....I was so glad to think that I can just binge and it is ok for those two days but boy was I sick of food by the time it was over.

I'll have one more 23 day round before I go on my cruise and I know this time my binge will be more about the fats and rich foods and not so much about the carbs.....I lean towards carbs so I really did my binge days wrong.

I hope all of you LOSERS are winners tomorrow..... on the scale.

Liz....where are you girlie??????

Big, tell me again how much you lost in R1 and in R2. And will you be pretty much at goal with R3?

Round 1 was 25 pounds in 23 days (P1&P2)

Round 2 was 11 pounds in 23 days

Uggg, glad that P1 is over, made a royal piggie out of myself yesterday. So I am up 11 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!from LDW in Jan. I had a 4 pound gain in maintenance, since Jan. (most of that the last 5 days!) and 7 pounds from loading! This had better come off pretty dang quick.

I went to our local health food store and they had a box of mixed flavor stevias for $14.99 (100 packets, 7 different flavors) They have a website if you can't find it in your area... http://www.stevia-intl.com

I made mixed berry lemonade with it today...using 1/2 of my lemon juice and one packet of the mixed berry stevia. This is going to work well for some salad dressings too I think.

At the rate I gained, I am hoping now to lose 25 pounds in 23 days, and I may tack on a few more days depending on how it goes.

As far as the menopause symptoms go, I would have her try it and see what happens, or go onto the site I have mentioned before and post the question to people there and see what they say.

How heavy is that traveling scale? I may have to look at one online.

Best wishes to everyone!

Ok, Ilost 14 ounces today. I am focused on 25 pounds before I leave on October 17.

I have to figure out how do to do p3, any suggestions? I am all ears.

Big you go girl, cause of you I stick to this, I have the cleanest toilets in the south east, and kitchen cupboards!

Robo not Sure how I convinced him, didn't really ask that hard.

Az enjoy your trip, eat well

Where are our other cohorts?

Still didn't measure, but my clothes still feel the same:(

I am ordering the stevia today thanks big, you rock!

Hey Ladies, I am back. I am also up three pounds. :o We had the most fabulous time, and I am back on track. I may just have to lose that three on my next round.

I came home with two new pair of pants. My friend who has been on the diet looks more slim than when we were in high school!!!! She had ordered some pants from Coldwater Creek and could not wear them by the time they arrived! She had paid under $10 for each them so two of us bought them from her.

The last two days I have caught up with sleep as I came home very sleep deprived. It was worth it though!

I will sit down and read up on what I missed while I was gone later tonight. Just wanted to check in. Later!

Robin

Hey Ladies' date=' I am back. I am also up three pounds. :o We had the most fabulous time, and I am back on track. I may just have to lose that three on my next round.

I came home with two new pair of pants. My friend who has been on the diet looks more slim than when we were in high school!!!! She had ordered some pants from Coldwater Creek and could not wear them by the time they arrived! She had paid under $10 for each them so two of us bought them from her.

The last two days I have caught up with sleep as I came home very sleep deprived. It was worth it though!

I will sit down and read up on what I missed while I was gone later tonight. Just wanted to check in. Later!

Robin[/size']

Glad to see you back and that you had a great time...friends can be everything sometimes.

I am going to bed early tonight, I was up at 3:30 a.m. :eek:to get the BIL to the airport.

LIFE IS GOOD LADIES!!!!! We are all so very fortunate that we have each other to support our ups and downs. It is just the highlight of my day to login and see what you ladies are up to....

Big I wish you pounds of success over the next 23 days.....we'll be here for the good, the bad and the WOOOOO WHOOOOOOO end result. DON'T FORGET TO TAKE YOUR MEASUREMENTS!!!! (Where are you Liz)

Army, stay focused and you will knock out those pounds before 10/17...

AZ, girl I hope you are having the time of your life with your family....Enjoy and come back and tell us all about it.

Robin, I missed you!!! I'm so glad that the girlfriend weekend was everything that you hoped it would be. Those times are just so special. nothing like good girlfriends.

I can just feel that some of the oldies are lurking around the boards....Show up and tell us how you are doing girls. We'd love to hear from you..

Get up tomorrow morning ladies, weigh in, and be so very thankful for where you are at right now. Just think where you came from...

Toodles!!!!

Cyndee

*~*UNBELIEVABLE*~*

Down 4.3 pounds this morning!!!!!!!! I knew in my head that I had some fluid retention but I was soooo disappointed on my load gains, I mean that was almost what I had lost in round 2! I loaded so well, I woke up full yesterday morning and did get in 430 calories yesterday. So hopefully in a day or two I can get the rest of the load weight off.

Thanks for the recipes ideas you gals are throwing out there. Last night I cubed my chicken and sauteed it in Mrs Dash's extra spicy and them blended 2 strawberries in some water, vinegar and stevia for a dressing for the salad...very tasty. Took the rest of the strawberries and blended with water, ice and stevia and drank that slushie for dessert, yum!

Keep the ideas coming.

I think with this diet, you gain a pound or two and if you go back to eating clean, the weight comes right off. It allows you to slip and slide for a few days before permanent damage steps in. FOR ME, that is why I daily weigh. I couldn't again believe how much I put on for loading, but now to see that about 1/2 of that came off overnight with one day of P2...I feel more confident than ever to reach my goal. Of course I do not expect these kinds of losses past today, but dang that would be sweet huh? LOL

I also think by taking a long break between rounds this last time, makes the losses better, like in the first round. There is an issue of immunity that people have to be aware of.

HAVE yourselves a great day and keep putting up those recipes and ideas! Love them and YOU all!

*~*UNBELIEVABLE*~*

Down 4.3 pounds this morning!!!!!!!! I knew in my head that I had some fluid retention but I was soooo disappointed on my load gains, I mean that was almost what I had lost in round 2! I loaded so well, I woke up full yesterday morning and did get in 430 calories yesterday. So hopefully in a day or two I can get the rest of the load weight off.

Thanks for the recipes ideas you gals are throwing out there. Last night I cubed my chicken and sauteed it in Mrs Dash's extra spicy and them blended 2 strawberries in some water, vinegar and stevia for a dressing for the salad...very tasty. Took the rest of the strawberries and blended with water, ice and stevia and drank that slushie for dessert, yum!

Keep the ideas coming.

I think with this diet, you gain a pound or two and if you go back to eating clean, the weight comes right off. It allows you to slip and slide for a few days before permanent damage steps in. FOR ME, that is why I daily weigh. I couldn't again believe how much I put on for loading, but now to see that about 1/2 of that came off overnight with one day of P2...I feel more confident than ever to reach my goal. Of course I do not expect these kinds of losses past today, but dang that would be sweet huh? LOL

I also think by taking a long break between rounds this last time, makes the losses better, like in the first round. There is an issue of immunity that people have to be aware of.

HAVE yourselves a great day and keep putting up those recipes and ideas! Love them and YOU all!

Wow Big...congrats on the 4.3. you're my hero. Hey I made the dressing just like you with the Strawberries but I also added just a dab of Dijon mustard...It gave it a little kick and was very good. Then I sliced the rest of the strawberries and just put a little vanilla stevia liquid on them and that was also fabulous. Tasted like I had whipped creme on them. Must have been the vanilla in the stevia.

I'm now hooked on sparkling water with a squeeze of lemon and a dropper of lemon stevia....I will continue drinking this in place of diet soda in the future.

Army MEASURE MEASURE MEASURE....it takes about 5 minutes and you will be so very happy later that you did.

Stay focused over the weekend ladies and I hope the scales are good to you tomorrow.

Cyndee

I do not know WHAT TO SAY...down another 4.2, that means I have lost all the gains and 1.5 to boot. I can only think, that cleaning houses and doing nursing jobs, as well as only doing fish and chicken so far has got me here. Believe me when I say I am astounded, I also think that my metabolism was re-set from previous rounds and that I now actually have a metabolism.

I am trying to do 100-150 sit ups a day as that is where my FAT reserve is. I can't tell much difference in sizes yet (no I have measured, and Lord I know what is coming down the pike here) but am not feeling so bloated as I was during the fest of load days.

ROBO...I am absolutely hooked on the strawberry dressing, will have to add some mustard. My timing for this round is perfect, as I have more company coming (NY hunters) 1st of Nov for 2 weeks and they are big eaters which means I cook big. By then I will be P3 and just skip the carbs and sugars.

I am going to try some shrimp and beef this week-end or next but last round they were stallers for me. I am happy with chicken and fish SO FAR.

I do not know WHAT TO SAY...down another 4.2, that means I have lost all the gains and 1.5 to boot. I can only think, that cleaning houses and doing nursing jobs, as well as only doing fish and chicken so far has got me here. Believe me when I say I am astounded, I also think that my metabolism was re-set from previous rounds and that I now actually have a metabolism.

I am trying to do 100-150 sit ups a day as that is where my FAT reserve is. I can't tell much difference in sizes yet (no I have measured, and Lord I know what is coming down the pike here) but am not feeling so bloated as I was during the fest of load days.

ROBO...I am absolutely hooked on the strawberry dressing, will have to add some mustard. My timing for this round is perfect, as I have more company coming (NY hunters) 1st of Nov for 2 weeks and they are big eaters which means I cook big. By then I will be P3 and just skip the carbs and sugars.

I am going to try some shrimp and beef this week-end or next but last round they were stallers for me. I am happy with chicken and fish SO FAR.

Big..........all I can say is FANTASTIC........you must be so encouraged by the weight loss....I myself had a milestone this morning. I actually lost and entire pound. that's not usual for me so I was pleasantly surprised. Last shot will be Thursday so I need to really kick it in the butt......

Today has been one of those not so good days.....DH took me to work this morning and left our puppy with me for a few minutes while he went to home depot and was only gone about 20 minutes and said he was pulling into the parking lot but that a lady had run him off the road and crunched our car/truck (Equinox)...Crunch she did...the entire driver side is dented in from the back quarter panel to the front quarter panel.....all from her mirror and it's hard to belive that she could cave in everything and that mirror was still on her car. She told the cop that she just finished the safe drive course and he told her that she would probably be taking it again. What a day...DH is fine so that's all that really matters. I've only had the car/truck for 4 months :(

Have I mentioned yet today now much I love this diet. I wish I didn't even have to do P3, but I know it's a must for my metabolisim.....I just feel so much better...I sleep like an angel and am not all puffed up like a sausage.....

I am going to try and do some of my work from home so tomorrow will be a challenge trying to set up my office with a work computer, wireless router, VGA card for dual monitors, wireless printer, double monitors and a few other goodies....I barely know how to turn my home computer on.....I would probably make a great youtube video....

Ok.....I'm done.....must be all of that nervous energy.

Have a fabulous weekend everyone and I'll be checking in on you...

Cyndee

Cyndee...sorry about the vehicle, not the way to start a week-end. BUT...CONGRATS on the POUND loss, those are always exciting! I love P3 and that is the kind of "diet" I try to stay on for maintenance, altho I do allow some carbs and sugars, but mainly proteins, fruits and veggies.

Have you seen the youtube clip of the "older" people trying to take a picture on their computer? It is so funny and very sweet!

Down .7 this a.m. and yes happy with that but I think I expected more after the last two days...LOL Greed has set in! Have a busy morning planned and it should do well for me in keeping my hunger at bay. I think alot of "hunger" for me is boredom and paying way too much attention to the food commercials on TV!

Going to an Orchid show today and a couple of church garage sales.

My cruise is only 75 days away...LOL...well I booked a year in advance practically, so 75 days seems close.

Good Saturday to you all and I hope that the scale and life is good for you today.

Where are all the girlies at??????

I love P3 and that is the kind of "diet" I try to stay on for maintenance, altho I do allow some carbs and sugars, but mainly proteins, fruits and veggies.

Have you seen the youtube clip of the "older" people trying to take a picture on their computer? It is so funny and very sweet!

Down .7 this a.m. and yes happy with that but I think I expected more after the last two days...LOL Greed has set in! Have a busy morning planned and it should do well for me in keeping my hunger at bay. I think alot of "hunger" for me is boredom and paying way too much attention to the food commercials on TV!

Going to an Orchid show today and a couple of church garage sales.

My cruise is only 75 days away...LOL...well I booked a year in advance practically, so 75 days seems close.

Good Saturday to you all and I hope that the scale and life is good for you today.

Where are all the girlies at??????

Big.....You are on a roll....I think .7 is fabulous..I have now started losing again pretty good (and by pretty good I mean .5 - .6 and .7). That doesn't sound like much in itself but when you think about it in terms of every day.....What diet could ever do that for you other than Lap Band Surgery!!! I must have been at a set point that I had to get past. I've now started losing (yesterday 1.2 and today .7) and for me that's just great.

I've seen on the news the old people with the computer but haven't looked at it yet on YouTube. On my plans for today.

I've added bowling to my routine the last week (3 days) and I think that little bit of exercise has helped me move past my set point. I'm going to start on Monday 9/26 (1st day of P3) with a little treadmill or elyptical and see how that goes and then we have some of those toning machines in our clubhouse so will probably work on the stomach.

I'm now officially less weight than DH and I can't remember the last time that happened.....Life's Good.

Have a losing weekend losers....

Cyndee

Archived