Sun Princess out of Dry Dock - New Features?

flygirlb737

Hi All,

Does anyone have any info on what is now on Sun Princess?

She just came out of dry dock in Brisbane, and i would assume she is getting upgraded to be in line with the Dawn Princess.

When i look on Princess website and look at ship features, it doesn't seen to have half of what the Dawn Princess has.

Have they added the sanctuary?

Any other features?

Thanks

Hi All,

Does anyone have any info on what is now on Sun Princess?

She just came out of dry dock in Brisbane, and i would assume she is getting upgraded to be in line with the Dawn Princess.

When i look on Princess website and look at ship features, it doesn't seen to have half of what the Dawn Princess has.

Have they added the sanctuary?

Any other features?

Thanks

Hi Elisha,

The Sanctuary was there pre-April and there will be new carpet in the public areas. They are sister ships so should have the same features.

By the way as Sun and Dawn Princess sail ex Aus, you'll get more replies posting on the P&O Aus board.:) Hope you enjoy your cruise next month...you must be off on July 8, after us.:D

Anna

Hi Anna,

We're actually on the 29th July cruise. You must be getting excited too! Can't wait to hear about it!

So i'm guessing they don't have Anytime dining, anyone know?

Cheers :D

we came off the Dawn Princess last week and NO anytime dining so the Sun wont have it either

rkmw

Hi Anna,

We're actually on the 29th July cruise. You must be getting excited too! Can't wait to hear about it!

the Sea Princess is sister to the Dawn and Sun P. and was the first one to go into dry dock. The Sea has movie under the stars, Sanctury and any time dining. Unfortunally no International cafe or Sabatinis. The Steakhouse consisits of an erea particioned off in the Horizon court which is not very appealing to me.

Sun Princess and Dawn Princess are Australian based and at this time no Anytime Dining, and the 1730 early Dining Option for fixed time diners is also not available . Also in 2011-12 when Sea Princess is sailing out of Aus (Sydney specifically) ditto no extra early dining sitting option .

On SUN & DAWN Princess curtain off half the Buffet area on Port side and make it Sterling Steakhouse . They charge extra 4 20 or so and call it a Cover Charge, but it really is a SURCHARGE and should be called that . Well worth the extra .

Do any of you know why they don't have anytime now, Since there are two diningrooms? They use to have the one as anytime when we were last on the Dawn over here.:confused:

Hi Anna,

Hi Elisha,

I'll let you know how great it is. Hope Phuket is still on .

Anna :)

Do any of you know why they don't have anytime now, Since there are two diningrooms? They use to have the one as anytime when we were last on the Dawn over here.:confused:

We were on the sun three or four years ago, and we had anytime dining then!:confused:

Archived