Coral Princess E326- Noise from Wheelhouse Bar?

fyrmedik

Hello, folks!

We just got our stateroom assignment, and are concerned about the noise coming from just underneath us in the Wheelhouse Bar. Should this be a concern? We are not night-owls. We were hoping for at least a minor upgrade, but did not get that, and then ended up with what I am afraid will be a noisy room.

Thanks for your help!

Hello, folks!

We just got our stateroom assignment, and are concerned about the noise coming from just underneath us in the Wheelhouse Bar. Should this be a concern? We are not night-owls. We were hoping for at least a minor upgrade, but did not get that, and then ended up with what I am afraid will be a noisy room.

Thanks for your help!

We were in E328 and the band noise was definitely audible. It improved dramatically afterthe third night when the neighbours (e326) complained and the bass was turned down. That stopped the deck from vibrating! I took the easy route and stayed up most nights until at least midnight so I slept soundly since the band stops at midnight. My mother went to bed around 9 and when I was in the cabin at that time you could hear the band like it was a radio on low volume. When I did go to sleep early I put in earplugs and that worked well. Take earplugs, get them to turn the bass down and all will be well! The Coral is a wonderful ship and you should have a great time. Please say hi from me to Luciana of the Cruise Directors Staff. When do you sail?

Paul

We have been in that area and asked to be moved. They had a room available and moved us, for the first section of the B2B cruise. We could hear the women singer, although could not make out all the words. It usually quieted down about mid-night but did go to 1 AM a couple of times.

I had brought my earplugs and sleeping pills.

Thanks, folks, for your input- we sure appreciate it. We sail June 12 from Vancouver. We have already contacted Princess and expressed our concern about the possible noise, but they weren't real helpful. I guess we'll keep our fingers crossed and hope there are no loud singers with bass guitars.

Thanks again, happy sailing!

Archived