Miracle 7A Balcony

pawags45

Was the Life Boats even with the top rail of the balcony, or under the the balcony? If you have pics please post. Thanks

First three life boats on each side are higher and come to the tope of the balccony rail. The rest come to about the floor balcony.

I have 5238 booked with an extra long balcony. Does the boat meet the rail or floor? Thanks for any information you can provide!

Charleyann

Being more toward the aft of the ship, those lifeboats meet the floor. If you look at the deck plans, the 1st 3 lifeboats on either side are the higher ones which come up to the railing. Have fun...we loved the Miracle!:D

By the way, that room is a handicapped room. If you're not handicapped, you could be moved if they need it for someone else...just a heads up;)

I have 5238 booked with an extra long balcony. Does the boat meet the rail or floor? Thanks for any information you can provide!

Charleyann

We have stayed in that room and it is very nice and the view is fine the lifeboats are even with the balcony but the view is fine. The balcony is very narrow and long. It is a handicapped room and my husband is in a wheelchair so I only think they offer it to those who really need that kind of room as they are quite hard to come by for those who need them.

Archived