Cozumel Water Sports > booking excursions thru them?

parrotthead

Anyone have any experience with Cozumel-Water-Sports ?

They show the same excursion that we are looking at (PowerBoat/HideawayBeach) but at $30 cheaper...and from all appearances its the Exact same tour...

I have used Cozumel Insider before with no problems, but just want some feedback on CWS...

Good/Bad??

We booked direct through them last year and had no problems. They were very responsive.

This is an excerpt from my conquest review

Finally in Cozumel we elected to do a speed boat and beach escape offered via Cozumel water sports. The tour in a bit out of the way at the north end of island. They provide taxi service both ways rather than corral everyone on to a bus. The location before and after the power boats had a pool, volleyball, and other activities to keep you busy. We had a good time on the boats. We spent at least an hour in the boats, with a stop in the middle at a secluded beach to swim and snorkel (although not as much to see as in Grand Cayman). Afterwards, they provided lunch with chicken fajitas. The place was in good shape (although they could use a new deck) and for someone just looking for some fun on a budget, it served the purpose.

You will find pictures from our excursion here

Wr are interested in doing the Parasailing excursion with them. My DH and DS is torn between Paraisailing, with snorkeling and kayaking at the beach or doing the Amazing Race excursion with Carnival. The Amazing Race excursion does not seem to be offered by independent tour operators.

Wr are interested in doing the Parasailing excursion with them. My DH and DS is torn between Paraisailing, with snorkeling and kayaking at the beach or doing the Amazing Race excursion with Carnival. The Amazing Race excursion does not seem to be offered by independent tour operators.

Each time we go we consider the Amazing Race one..

We have never done it tho...

I have actually never even talked to anyone who did do it. Yes, I think its only offered thru the ship.

I would be interested in knowing how anyone likes that one...still may do it one day.

:)

Archived