Carnival Victory 5.16-5.23 review with pictures

Reading your review and seeing your pictures has made my day. My Sister in law and I are doing this cruise in sept. and we have booked an excursion for everyday. We also are doing the parasailing through the ship and the rail tour as well. So glad to hear you say they sell a picture cd of the parasailing. She and I have so much fun together and I can't wait to tell her about your review.

Thanks alot for doing this and congrats on your graduation.

Great review!! It looks like you flew into San Juan the day of the cruise. Did you experience any issues/stress doing this?! Love the picture of your family on the ATVs!! Great shot.

holly, they actually flew in the day before the cruise. just alot of delays due to weather

Great review!! It looks like you flew into San Juan the day of the cruise. Did you experience any issues/stress doing this?! Love the picture of your family on the ATVs!! Great shot.

Yes I did fly into San Juan the day of the cruise. There weren't any issues with doing this, we got to San Juan around 1:30pm and headed straight to the boat. When we got there the line wasn't as long to check-in as it was later on.

And thank you for the picture comment!

great review! Loved the way you kept it short, simple and straight to the point! great looking family and congrats on your graduation from college! I'm eyeing this up for our next cruise! already sailed the victory once and would love to sail it again to these islands!

Archived