Samantha Brown Travel Network Cruise ...

I , originally, liked her alot...then got the impression that she is very full of herself. On her last cruise experience these boards (and the show) indicated she wouldn't speak to fellow cruisers....

If she is full of herself I don't think she would have agreed to being shown getting wiped out 3 times on the flowrider. She seems to be a good sport. As for not speaking to other cruisers it may have had something to do with the fact that she was working and didn't have time for chatting.

We watched all of them.. Never have cruised before, maybe it is just me, but the ceilings in the hallways of many parts of the ships looked low? I am making myself sick.. Scared kind of.. Everything seems close to one another? Just freaking myself out maybe.. :o

We seen all 3 yesterday :) Loved her on the Freedom trying to surf.

Plus the show before hers on cruising do's and dont's. Wonder who paid for that one. One do is always book excursions through the ship :p But was a nice program. Was about the only bias I saw.

Had my daughter start making a checklist with that show in mind.

We seen all 3 yesterday :) Loved her on the Freedom trying to surf.

Plus the show before hers on cruising do's and dont's. Wonder who paid for that one. One do is always book excursions through the ship :p But was a nice program. Was about the only bias I saw.

Had my daughter start making a checklist with that show in mind.

Yep, she showed her best side several times. :rolleyes:

I know this is a Carnival forum but, for those of you that can't get enough of cruise reviews and videos, Discovery channel (in Canada anyway) is showing the maiden cruise of the Oasis of the Seas and behind the scenes on Wednesday night at 8:00 on their Mighty Ships program.

I know this is a Carnival forum but, for those of you that can't get enough of cruise reviews and videos, Discovery channel (in Canada anyway) is showing the maiden cruise of the Oasis of the Seas and behind the scenes on Wednesday night at 8:00 on their Mighty Ships program.

Mighty Ships is a good show too. Not just some paid advertisment for a cruise line.

We did the Carnival Freedom twice. It has been our favorite ship out of all of the Carnival. We did two different itineraries. It is a great ship. Supper club is nice too. The crew on both of them were wonderful. If you have any more questions, feel free to email me at saveadogaday50@gmail.com You will love this ship.

Archived