What was your least favorite night of dining on Legend?

What was your least favorite night of dining on Legend? IMO sometimes when cruise lines do caribbean food theme one night for dining, it is not all that great. That might be a night that we can go to the steakhouse instead and I'd like to book when we get on board.

Carnival does GREAT food every night IMO. They don't do the "theme night" food like some other lines do, so I think you should base your decision on other factors, instead of the food served in the dining room. (Although, they do only serve the lobster one night, and you probably won't want to miss that night in the dining room.) ;)

"SKY"

Thanks for the link to the menus!

We are going to have to go to the MDR day 3 for my 10 yr old. They have French Onion soup and she absolutely loves that. This is from a PB & J kid so it is funny to us.

We have brought the kids to the MDR in the past, fed them while we sat there with a drink, got them to kids club and then we have gone onto the specialty restaurants on our own. Day 3 sounds like a good night to do that.

The menus should be the same on each ship. That said it would have to be night 3. We don't like jerked meat or black bean soup....and....herb polenta?? :eek:

https://www.bookccl.com/irman/bookccl/sections/shipboard/DinnerDesserts_master.html

This is the same night we usually book the supper club too. I don't care for any of the options that night and last cruise had white rice for dinner lol We had already eaten in the supper club the night before with friends. My dh loves the dining room so even when the menu is weak he finds something he wants.

Thanks for the link to the menus!

We are going to have to go to the MDR day 3 for my 10 yr old. They have French Onion soup and she absolutely loves that. This is from a PB & J kid so it is funny to us.

We have brought the kids to the MDR in the past, fed them while we sat there with a drink, got them to kids club and then we have gone onto the specialty restaurants on our own. Day 3 sounds like a good night to do that.

I'm with your daughter on the french onion soup!! I love it and IMO the one served in the dining room is much better than the one in the supper club.

Archived