Torn between cruises...

Bonjour,

I`m not sure why I`m posting this, but I needed to share my dilemna with people who would understand:rolleyes: hopefully and maybe share some insight!

We just booked two consecutive cruises for the fall of 2010 (Greek Isles 7 nights followed by a 12 nights Holy Land) on the Splendour and the Vision with RCI BUT now I just saw that RCI has posted a combined Greek Isles and Holy Land cruise on the Mariner out of Civitavecchia (Rome) for a 13 nights cruise in April 2011.

My dilemna :eek:: the timing of the first two are better for us but I prefer the itinerary and price of the Mariner in the spring of 2011:confused:. The cost is better because they managed to put the itineraries of our two cruises in one...how dare they do that to me - LOL:D

Merci to bionicman and noche caliente for your insights. I`ve looked and analyzed the three itineraries carefully and I think we`ll stick with our current bookings...for various reasons...thank you so much for taking the time to provide your advice!

Have a great day and happy cruising!

Archived