Does anyone know a hotel in Seattle, Wa. where we can stay one night, park our car for the 7 day cruise and shuttle us to Pier 66? Thanks.

Try Priceline.com I just now got this deal....

Winning Bid on Priceline

Grand Hyatt Downtown Seattle

Sept 5, 2010 for 2 Nights

$100.00 @ night

$238.50 for 2 nights

Does anyone know a hotel in Seattle, Wa. where we can stay one night, park our car for the 7 day cruise and shuttle us to Pier 66? Thanks.

I don't know where the cruise ship pier is, but one block in from the ferry piers, between Pike Place Market and Qwest Field, is the place I slept in. It is called Harbor Steps Inn or something like that. For somebody who does not want to drive or has no car, it is an ideal location. The concierge desk lady called McCormick and Schmidt's (seafood, full-service restaurant chain) so they knew to expect us. As part of a deal with that hotel, I got a free dessert there. The only thing I did not like was its tiny swimming pool. Sorry, I do not know the per-night cost; my mom paid for it. We were there in August 2007 for a Washington state trip and want to go back someday.

I strongly recommend taking a taxi from the airport to the hotel since you are not going to see the rest of Washington. What is the point of renting a car in a walkable city?

We just returned from Alaska cruise from Seattle and we stayed 2 nights prior at Quality Inn (off John Street). Now this is fairly budget hotel, but the staff there were all great. The rooms were clean - beds firm - they serve a great full breakfast and the parking is free. They have a shuttle that can pick you up from the airport - take you to the cruise pier - they even picked us up from a nearby restaurant @ 9pm when it began to rain.

Again I cannot stress how great the staff was. We are 55 and they had a sr rate of $107/night.

Try Priceline.com I just now got this deal....

Winning Bid on Priceline

Grand Hyatt Downtown Seattle

Sept 5, 2010 for 2 Nights

$100.00 @ night

$238.50 for 2 nights

No way someone is going to get free 7 days of parking included with downtown hotel going thru priceline.

I would also recommend NOT renting a car in this situation. Take the light rail from the airport to downtown. You can always take a taxi to the cruise ship terminal...it would be MUCH cheaper...and parking in downtown Seattle is not cheap. I suspect most hotels will charge you for that.

Curious...why WOULD you want to rent a car for a week if you're going to be on a cruise the entire time...maybe I'm missing something :) ?

My error...you do not mention renting a car at all...maybe you're driving your own car to Seattle ?

In any case, parking a car is not cheap in downtown Seattle. I'd investigate parking it out of the downtown core..MUCh less expensive.

Archived