Princess Grand Turk Catamaran Sail, Snorkel and Beach

kimgoblue

I'm wondering if anyone has been on this excursion. If so, I'd love some details -- do you recommend it, where does it go, etc. (I also posted this on the Grand Turk board, but this board is much more active.) Thanks!

We did it. It's good if you like to snorkel and be on a catmaran. There's not much to the "beach" part of it, just swimming from the boat to the shore. While the water is absolutely amazing, there isn't near as much to see as compared to snorkeling around St. John.

We're going to give it a try during the 6/5 voyage.

I was surfing on YouTube the other day and found a video someone posted of this particular excursion.

Looked like a lot of fun so we booked it.

We've done a catamaran "sail & snorkel" excursion on just about every Princess cruise. They are all about the same which is to say, we've never been disappointed. : )

Good luck!

We do them all the time too. As for Grand Turk, the snorkeling was so-so, but what else is there to do at this port...go to Margaritaville? This type of excursion is always enjoyable....beautiful water, warm Caribbean breeze, and a few rum punches! Go for it.

my dh and i have been on this snorkel trip twice. we both loved it. lots of time to snorkel. music singing and (if you like rum) there's plenty!! It was a beautiful boat and a great ride. so much better than just hangin out in margaritaville! hope you have a great time. vickie

Archived