Help! Should I upgrade to AB?

antsmom

I need advice really quickly. I have the chance to upgrade from a mini suite to an AB two bedroom on the Gem in Medit. Only $600 total, but we were already spending close to what we could afford. We have two boys with us, so the space would be great. Is this a no brainer?

Extra bedroom, suite perks for only $600. - I do it in a heartbeat! Now if you had a aft suite, I would have to think hard but not from minisuite to full suite. JUST DO IT!

We upgraded for $696 from mini suite to AB on the Jewel. Leaves this Saturday and we can't wait!!! From what I've read, there's no comparison between the space and perks of a suite vs minisuite. Enjoy!

I did it! Couldn't get ahold of my husband to ask his opinion so I took the leap for all of us. Hope I did the right thing! Thanks for the encouragement.

YOU DID THE RIGHT THING......!!! sHa_thumbsup.gif

You WILL be SO HAPPY when you walk through that cabin door and see ALL the space, the seperate bedroom and bath for your boys.....!!! sHa_woot.gif

The "only" draw back to being in an AB is that you will NEVER want to have anything less on ALL future cruises......!!! ;)

Penthouse_11512_3.JPG

Penthouse_11512_4.JPG

I need advice really quickly. I have the chance to upgrade from a mini suite to an AB two bedroom on the Gem in Medit. Only $600 total, but we were already spending close to what we could afford. We have two boys with us, so the space would be great. Is this a no brainer?

If you can upgrade to an AB from a mini for $600 jump on it

They tried to get us to upgrade from an AE to A villa And wanted $5500 additional we passed

Just to put yourself at ease, when you are in the VIP area waiting to board ask the concierge if there is any way you can peek into a minisuite before you go to your AB. As soon as you see your AB you will realize it was some of the best money you have ever spent. Congrats!

I did it! Couldn't get ahold of my husband to ask his opinion so I took the leap for all of us. Hope I did the right thing! Thanks for the encouragement.

I read your own answer before I could reply and say 'GOOD FOR YOU"! You will LOVE IT!!!

You can always find a way to scrimp when you get home. That's what I do. It's coupons and BoGos all year, but when I am on vacation... I want the suite life.

Enjoy!!!

Just to put yourself at ease, when you are in the VIP area waiting to board ask the concierge if there is any way you can peek into a minisuite before you go to your AB. As soon as you see your AB you will realize it was some of the best money you have ever spent. Congrats!

If you can't see the mini when embarking, it's very easy to see them on disembarkation day... when the doors are open and they are cleaning.

Good thing you didn't reach your husband.

WTG!!!! Enjoy it.

Make sure you read up on all there is to the 'suite life' before you go.

Wouldn't want you to miss out on the VIP treatment RIGHT AFTER SECURITY.

Archived